Peace to you
#275900 by the_s_rabbit
Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am
It would be awesome for Dev to get onto Hearts of Space. Infinite Ocean! Dark Matters would work too if there was an extended version.

I can't remember which CD I have, but it has Kitaro - Free Flight on it, which is awesome. I love space music and old school synth like Vangelis - Spiral.

Here's others that I have:
Brian Eno
Gulan
Jean Michel Jarre (pop space)
Michael Stearns
Steve Roach
Tangerine Dream
Telomere

And a big honorable mention goes to Ayreon for "The Dream Sequencer" off Universal Migrator. I freakin LOVE that track.

I also have my own little side project that never went anywhere. It was suppose to be like kind of like grindcore layered over space music. But I only got as far as recording the spacey synths and some backing (mostly ambient) guitar tracks, and some spacey sound effects. A lot of it is cheesy but some is not bad.
#276202 by stubear280
Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 am
The Dev wrote::)

In my lyrics, I like to think I'm not advising anything, just putting words to music that seem appropriate.

Drive over the mountain maybe? Thats where we're at in the bus currently...

I'm picking up a strange subliminal message in your lyrics that tell me you want me to fart on the mountain... Maybe I'm wrong. If so, I really need to apologize to the mountain. :P
#278862 by sylkicks
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm
To answer your question... Yes, you're a tad bit blind :D
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=10129

As for the September release date, I seriously doubt that's accurate/happening. Dev has said zero about it, and a month before release there should have been at least some promotion. My best guess, and I kinda hope I'm not right, I'd that it's included in the boxset.
#278867 by GaiaTimesInfinity
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm
sylkicks wrote:To answer your question... Yes, you're a tad bit blind :D
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=10129

As for the September release date, I seriously doubt that's accurate/happening.

Ah okay thanks, but that's hardly blind. Being on the 4th page of the DTP general page, rather than in the Ghost section too. No wonder I couldn't sodding find it
#278870 by Octillus
Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm
That may partially be my fault.

There's a bit of a disagreement between mods if Ghost 2 should warrant its own subsection or not. I think it should, since if we're doing all of the albums, Ghost 2 most certainly is a full album of material. And like all other topics before their section was created, they hang out in the general forum.
#280609 by Jaglavak
Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 am
Octillus wrote:That may partially be my fault.

There's a bit of a disagreement between mods if Ghost 2 should warrant its own subsection or not. I think it should, since if we're doing all of the albums, Ghost 2 most certainly is a full album of material. And like all other topics before their section was created, they hang out in the general forum.

(Assuming a decision hasn't been reached yet) Not to suggest anything overly complicated, but what about making it a sub-forum of the Ghost forum itself? It's a fully-formed album, yes, but it stands apart from the rest of the DTP in the respect that it isn't part of the 'progression' from album to album. On the other hand, it's essentially the missing half of the main Ghost album, so it deserves some kind of recognition somewhere...

If nothing else, I'd suggest a poll with a few different options, and go from there.
#280613 by swervedriver
Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 am
For the moment the album isn't out (well, not entirely anyway), so until that moment there won't be a subforum anyway.

I don't know what kind of release it will be, whether it'll be low-key or not. The recently released Unplugged album doesn't have its own forum either, similar to DevLab and The Hummer. I'm not yet convinced it deserves its own subforum or not.
#280641 by mrbean667
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm
swervedriver wrote:For the moment the album isn't out (well, not entirely anyway), so until that moment there won't be a subforum anyway.

I don't know what kind of release it will be, whether it'll be low-key or not. The recently released Unplugged album doesn't have its own forum either, similar to DevLab and The Hummer. I'm not yet convinced it deserves its own subforum or not.

I think that it should be put in the Ghost section, seeing as we already discuss the released songs there.