Peace to you
#260652 by EphelDuath666
Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 am
With the first review apparently having been released online already it won't take long for more and more to come. And since there are plenty of people who would prefer not to read or hear anything about Ghost before its official release, this will be the place for all spoilers. Please keep all spoilers in here so you won't ruin the fun and excitement for those who would prefer to wait for the release.

Since this Album could be leaked sooner or later please be warned. Do NOT post any links to leaks here.

Enjoy!
#261295 by The Lodge
Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:21 pm
Probably a spoiler, but the Mackie competition Dev just tweeted features an acoustic performance of Fly, as well as an offer for another free track: http://www.facebook.com/Mackie?sk=app_100305616713378
Hope the link works.

I'm rationing myself on these track previews - only listening to them once. Heard Feather (edit), Kawaii (fro, the bookshop performance ages ago), Fly (on that page), perhaps another I can't remember.
#261303 by CGuitar2112
Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 pm
The performance of "Fly" had already been floating around YouTube for a while, but the quality of the clip on the Mackie page is leaps and bounds ahead of the other one, both in audio and video
#261315 by Tyroshai
Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm
chiller wrote:I signed up for the email but they said the track wouldn't be up until later this month. :chain:

That irked me also. Grr. :x
#261322 by DevinJayLeibe
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm
I think a lot of people are 'more' excited for Decon than Ghost, like my first idea of Ghost was that it was going to be a bit like Ki (hey! I love Ki!) but the things I have heard (drench, feather, fly) are just so mouth waveringly awesome and pander exactly to what I like about ambient/ chill stuff that arrr.... I think Ghost will be the *perfect* soundtrack for the Summer and I can just imagine park bike rides to Fly, being in teh forest with Drench and barrrgh... Just sad I missed getting ticks to Ki / Ghost at that churchy thing.

(my face is also exploding over Decon but that is a whole different bucker of applesauce)
#261336 by Aniland
Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:13 am
Hey, does anybody know if Ghost 2 will be released at the same time as Ghost 1? Dev expressed his hopes for this but I haven't seen any confirmation. I sure hope so.
#261367 by Leechmaster
Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 am
Whenever I've seen mentions of releases around the place it's been for two albums, not three, so the other Ghost may have a later release date... Hopefully it'll be soon after cos I don't like the sounds of Decon 't'all 't'all and therefore I'll need both Ghost's for my double-dose of Dev. :P