Peace to you
#271047 by ctfod
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:19 am
Anyone know what the status of Ghost 2 is, currently? Last I heard, Dev had posted the cover for it and was trying to convince the label to have it as a download, or something like that?
#271048 by indo_mex
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:32 am
ctfod wrote:Anyone know what the status of Ghost 2 is, currently? Last I heard, Dev had posted the cover for it and was trying to convince the label to have it as a download, or something like that?

Still the same position.
#271112 by Guffers
Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm
I was under the impression that the release date was the 20th of June. iTunes Australia tells me that I can download the albums on the 24th so I'm not sure what the deal is.
#271143 by seventieslord
Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 am
gs48 wrote:
seventieslord wrote:
seventieslord wrote:what's the actual release date for these 2 albums? I'm looking for physical CDs here.

Does anyone know?
In Finland it's next Wednesday (22nd) so maybe it's euro release date. Wikipedia says June 20 (to US maybe).

I've always ordered straight from hevydevy. Are these two releases not going to be available through the site initially?

I don't even care what the release date is; I wish they would put them on HDR as a pre-order so that I can do that, and just know that the ordering part is over with!
#271197 by Captain Awesome
Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:55 pm
Have I said how much I love Heart Baby? It is such a beautiful beautiful song. I played it to a friend of mine who has never heard anything by Dev and she was blown away. She said it touches the space between the real and the unreal...
#271216 by Guffers
Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Just got an email confirming that my Decon/Ghost bundle has been posted! Very exciting! Thanks for the music Devin, I can't wait to hear it in lossless quality and with the artwork on hand.