Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 am
barackobaka wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
daneulephus wrote:
static2 wrote:
Octillus wrote:"Might as well marry the Ghost."
#272317 by devious_mischievous
Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 pm
I really like the suggestions that have been brought forth so far. "Might as well marry the ghost," "Peace to you," and "Young love, it's on the blackberry vine!" would all be great. I also think that "Soothe your mind" from the title-track could be fitting as well.
#272592 by Jaglavak
Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:27 pm
barackobaka wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
daneulephus wrote:
static2 wrote:
Octillus wrote:"Might as well marry the Ghost."
#272598 by jburde
Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:16 pm
I say "Peace to you..." or "Might as well marry the Ghost."
#272609 by mymomlikesdogs
Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
ppinkham wrote:"Peace to you..."

Yes.

Yeeeeesssss, Indeed......

or "Might as well marry the ghost" is good too......
#272718 by The Lodge
Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm
Actually I was thinking "There's a certain amount of circumstantial evidence in support of a brane theory. Some of which points to the possibility that the universe may have begun with the interaction of several membranes. There's a lot of talk of Dark Matter in recent years, this actually appears as a gravitational force pulling matter together where no matter appears to be present, yet this mysterious material may make up more than 90% of our universe...".
#272745 by bonekrap44
Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm
The Lodge wrote:Actually I was thinking "There's a certain amount of circumstantial evidence in support of a brane theory. Some of which points to the possibility that the universe may have begun with the interaction of several membranes. There's a lot of talk of Dark Matter in recent years, this actually appears as a gravitational force pulling matter together where no matter appears to be present, yet this mysterious material may make up more than 90% of our universe...".

Might be a little bit too large.
#272886 by pevadi88
Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 am
bonekrap44 wrote:
The Lodge wrote:Actually I was thinking "There's a certain amount of circumstantial evidence in support of a brane theory. Some of which points to the possibility that the universe may have begun with the interaction of several membranes. There's a lot of talk of Dark Matter in recent years, this actually appears as a gravitational force pulling matter together where no matter appears to be present, yet this mysterious material may make up more than 90% of our universe...".

Might be a little bit too large.

I vote for this one!