Peace to you
#273685 by Griff
Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm
I really like the Ghost album cover, even if it is a lil new agey and that whole thing often rubs me the wrong way.

It's a beautiful photo and I recently looked at it a different way. Originally I saw it as water rushing past rocks and a wave in far background, and of course the beautiful purpley clouds. Oh and lastly the ghosty type glow thing. But as I said just recently I looked at it as if it's high above ground and the rushing water is instead a bunch of mist-like clouds and the rocks are maybe really tall mountains that poke through the clouds. So we're looking at maybe the heavens. The glowy type ghost thing seems very at home this high up. :) Though, what to make of the wave...?
#273701 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:02 pm
Perhaps below those clouds is a Monsoon?
Yeah, the artwork I find quite pretty, albeit unexpected, but I like it. Same with the Ghost 2 artwork, which is a class of its own. Still anticipating what its slipcase (if any) will be like.
#273715 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 pm
Yes it is. Travis Smith's rendition of dolls with big boobs.
#274474 by Touched_By_Ziltoid
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 pm
G H O S T artwork is beautiful, tried to order a print when Dev put up the link but i haven't heard anything from Brian Kibbons yet... busy man i guess. Anyone get one?
#275169 by Seems like Trav
Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm
Griff wrote:Is this the one you are talking about?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59 ... o.jpg/sr=1

Is this official and finished?

We were going back and forth between that and another one for a few days but it looks like that is the one...there's been a few touch-ups (plastic surgery?) to the picture since that version though. :) So it's not technically final although very close. There will also be a few complimentary images that should flesh it out a bit more.