Peace to you
#279385 by mrbean667
Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:55 pm
This is becoming my favourite song on Ghost. Mainly because it has A Monday at the end.

What do you think of it?
#279388 by Octillus
Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm
mrbean667 wrote:This is becoming my favourite song on Ghost. Mainly because it has A Monday at the end.

What do you think of it?

This or the title track are my favorite.
#279602 by stubear280
Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:00 am
mrbean667 wrote:This is becoming my favourite song on Ghost. Mainly because it has A Monday at the end.

What do you think of it?

The 'A Monday 'at the end gives me chills and makes me cry. Not only because it's just amazing, but also because it kinda closes the main project series, which means a lot to me. Watching it all unfold this whole time has really been great. A really moving, inspiring, life changing thing to me. It's like watching God create the world. lol Now this particular wold is finished and couldn't be more happy with the outcome. To me it's been a huge miracle to have seen it all unfold. Not just musically, but also seeing Dev change these past few years. Growing, maturing. It's really something that I think no other entertain could do and it inspire me in such a way. I mean it all signifies something pretty grand, and many other over the top adjectives! :D
#280281 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:31 am
It really does get more beautiful with repeated listens. It's hard keeping track of favorites on this album I find, but As You Were ties Kawaii at 4th place for me.
#280282 by ctfod
Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:48 am
ShortSonata wrote:Probably my second favourite on the album, it just can't beat Infinite Ocean.

I know this has nothing to do with As You Were, but is just a coincidence that the song's called Infinite Ocean, when Dev's first two solo albums are Ocan Machine and Infinity?

Anyway, As You Were is a great song. It nicely brings the album back from the more ambient-y second half of the album to the slightly more regular song format of the first half.
#280414 by No OnE
Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:48 pm
The end of this song (disregarding the A Monday link) is a trip and a half...it's like a euphoric, ethereal, practically spiritual spin on Soul Driven Cadillac. Reminds me of some of the good moments I had when I'd do my specific type of soul-searching during my college years...lol

The first half of the song is pretty amazing, too :D Definitely one of my favorites (along with basically all the other songs on the album).