Peace to you
#305756 by LicoriceLain
Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm
As it seems to have turned out, nope. I have a feeling that just like new material from Tool and APC, Ghost 2 is permanently shelved. Maybe we will get it years down the road in a random compilation. Then again, given Century rereleased Heavy with "Monday" and "Japan" and City with "Centipede", it is possible something like that will happen with a rerelease of Ghost in like 2021.
#305791 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm
Either that or Dev will spoil us all in 2013, so that in 2014 he'll be scratching his head thinking "OK, now what? Oh yeah, this one."
#305801 by LicoriceLain
Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:37 pm
It isn't unlike Dev to do that. He pretty has an average of on album per year. :D
#310493 by Meh
Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 pm
We should start a lobby or petition or something. Just even for a pre-ordered limited run which could fund a batch to be made.
#310494 by Meh
Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm
Hiddos wrote:Oh! I have one of those! I actually bought the clipping CD.


Hey, what is that clipping CD!?
#310498 by Hiddos
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:24 pm
Meh wrote:
Hiddos wrote:Oh! I have one of those! I actually bought the clipping CD.


Hey, what is that clipping CD!?

The clipping CD features loads of scans of magazine articles that Dev has appeared in. Ranging from Vai era to Synchestra I think. Pretty neat, and if you want to, gives you a lot to read. Also they're mostly rare images.
#310503 by Meh
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm
Hiddos wrote:The clipping CD features loads of scans of magazine articles that Dev has appeared in. Ranging from Vai era to Synchestra I think. Pretty neat, and if you want to, gives you a lot to read. Also they're mostly rare images.


Thanks man, or woman - can't tell from the photo. I actually thought that's what it maybe but wasn't sure. I think I'll pick up a copy when I next order from them.
#310504 by Tyroshai
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 pm
Meh wrote:
Hiddos wrote:The clipping CD features loads of scans of magazine articles that Dev has appeared in. Ranging from Vai era to Synchestra I think. Pretty neat, and if you want to, gives you a lot to read. Also they're mostly rare images.


Thanks man, or woman - can't tell from the photo. I actually thought that's what it maybe but wasn't sure. I think I'll pick up a copy when I next order from them.


He is the woman. No wait.
(accually is a he, the woman is me)
#310519 by Meh
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:45 pm
Tyroshai wrote:He is the woman. No wait.
(accually is a he, the woman is me)


Haha, thanks for the clarity girl!
#310547 by Hiddos
Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:48 pm
Meh wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:He is the woman. No wait.
(accually is a he, the woman is me)


Haha, thanks for the clarity girl!

CLARITYGIRL TO THE RESCUE.
#310552 by Tyroshai
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm
Hiddos wrote:
Meh wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:He is the woman. No wait.
(accually is a he, the woman is me)


Haha, thanks for the clarity girl!

CLARITYGIRL TO THE RESCUE.


:lol:
#310554 by Meh
Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:42 pm
Hiddos wrote:CLARITYGIRL TO THE RESCUE.


Lol

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest