Peace to you
#271656 by fragility
Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 am
Jesus, I only skim read these the first time so I didn't spoil too much...just finished Ghost for the third listen and I can't remember when a song as personally relevant as "As you were", I literally can't stop crying lol....feeling pretty stupid right now...don't think I've been this bad since we saw Toy Story 3 at the cinema...or the two times I've seen it since
#272152 by HauntingTheHoly
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:21 pm
Alright, I can't figure out the first lyrics heard (heard in the background) in "Feather" - before the one minute mark, sounds like "Soul of the mind" repeated a few times or something? It occurs throughout the song.
#273054 by Juuberi
Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm
HauntingTheHoly wrote:Alright, I can't figure out the first lyrics heard (heard in the background) in "Feather" - before the one minute mark, sounds like "Soul of the mind" repeated a few times or something? It occurs throughout the song.

I heard it something like; soothing my mind :D I dont think that is what he says...
#273283 by swervedriver
Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 am
No, that's intentional. Since there's very little/no screaming everything should be more or less clear to hear (as opposed to Deconstruction), so the lyrics were not included in the booklet.

Or at least, that's what I've picked up as a potential reason for them not being in there.