Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#310139 by mikejs
Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:29 pm
Hi Jasper,

I think you've mentioned on another thread that for normal tour VIP stuff, the general rule is be there an hour before doors open. Is this the case for the retinal circus VIP, or is that going to be different?
#310153 by JasperNMC
Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 am
For Retinal VIP's will have to be ready some time in the afternoon already. We have 50 VIP's so Im probably going to split up the meet n greet into two groups so everyone will get some proper time with the band. You will also have your picture taken (if you like) which will also require quite a bit of time as does the tour around the art exhibit. Not entirely sure yet but I reckon that we'll need you ready around 3 or 4pm. Details will be emailed out to all VIPs when the schedule is confirmed.
#310811 by Odin82
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 am
Any more details on this?. I'm travelling from Ireland and for the two of us, flights are working out about 1000 sterling in total for us two VIP ticket holders, and the more days that go on, the more expensive!.

I've inquired a few times to Seetickets asking if they knew any details about what time the VIPs should be there at and when the tickets will be dispatched in order to book flights!. I have a fear that the tickets won't make it to Ireland in time!.
#310812 by Dr.Mosh
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:14 am
Odin82 wrote:Any more details on this?. I'm travelling from Ireland and for the two of us, flights are working out about 1000 sterling in total for us two VIP ticket holders, and the more days that go on, the more expensive!.

I've inquired a few times to Seetickets asking if they knew any details about what time the VIPs should be there at and when the tickets will be dispatched in order to book flights!. I have a fear that the tickets won't make it to Ireland in time!.

I'd ask for collection at the venue if I was you. I too would like some more info so I am arrive in in London on the day of the concert too and if this really kicks off at 3pm things will get tight.
#310813 by Odin82
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 am
My message from Seetickets:

Dear MR -----------,

DEVIN TOWNSEND RETINAL CIRCUS - VIP TICKETS at Roundhouse, London o

Your tickets for the above event will need to be collected at the venue
box office on the date of the show from 1900hrs.*

You will need to quote reference ------- and provide the
credit/debit card used to place the booking,
and a copy of this e-mail.

kind regards

See Tickets

*Please note the Box office may close when the headlining act's performance
begins. (This only applies to concerts)

How the hell am I meant to get the use of the VIP tickets at 3pm or 4pm, when I can't collect them from the Venue until 7pm!. This is seriously f****d :(
#310814 by ctfod
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 am
About the VIP, is there any update on what the VIPs get for their money (as the official announcement still says 'more to be revealed') or is that meant to be kept secret until the day?
#310816 by Dr.Mosh
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:48 am
Odin82 wrote:My message from Seetickets:

How the hell am I meant to get the use of the VIP tickets at 3pm or 4pm, when I can't collect them from the Venue until 7pm!. This is seriously f****d :(

There will obviously be someone there at there at that time in order for you to be able to collect your tickets. It's all the same venue, take a printout your ticket confirmation email and you will be fine
#310846 by mikejs
Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am
Should I be concerned that I haven't had the above email, or anything from seetickets yet?
#310850 by Dr.Mosh
Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 am
mikejs wrote:Should I be concerned that I haven't had the above email, or anything from seetickets yet?

if you request venue collection you will get a separate email from SEE tickets about it, but since you live in the UK you should get the tickets in the post round about now.
#311038 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am
fragility wrote:Hi Jasper, any idea yet if this is 3 or 4?

apparently 3:30pm, but an email will be supposedly be sent out to the VIPs today with all the details
#311078 by mikejs
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 am
Dr.Mosh wrote:apparently 3:30pm, but an email will be supposedly be sent out to the VIPs today with all the details

Yep. 3:30pm:

seetickets.com wrote:We're writing to you regarding your order for
DEVIN TOWNSEND RETINAL CIRCUS - VIP TICKETS
at Roundhouse, London on 27/10/2012.

Please meet at the venue box office for registration at 3.30pm.

There will then be a guided tour of the venue, and Devin's art exhibition,
followed by a personal meet and greet with Devin Townsend, including photo
opportunity.

The exclusive VIP goodie bags will be available for collection at the end of
the concert.

Snap :)
Last edited by mikejs on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
#311079 by Dr.Mosh
Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:46 am
I just got this email from SEE tickets:

Please meet at the venue box office for registration at 3.30pm.

There will then be a guided tour of the venue, and Devin's art exhibition,
followed by a personal meet and greet with Devin Townsend, including photo
opportunity.

The exclusive VIP goodie bags will be available for collection at the end of
the concert.
#311254 by prof. wedgie
Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 am
I've got two VIP tickets, but need to collect two regular standing ones too, I'm assuming I can get them at the same time?
#311908 by Odin82
Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 am
Any idea when the vip ticket holder pics with the band before the show will be published?