Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#310145 by sreedman
Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm
Hi Jasper (and Devin Townsend fan community!),

My name is Sarah and I've been furiously thinking of a Christmas present for my boyfriend who is a massive Devin Townsend fan (I think I know all the lyrics to Epicloud now after hearing it for days on end at his house... hahahahahaa). Anyway I was wondering whether there is any sort of remote chance that I could ask for an autograph from Devin or a shoutout as a Christmas present? I am happy to include a payment or reply-paid self-addressed envelopes etc if needed - I live in Australia. I think it would just about make my boyfriend's life and I am dying to send him something thoughtful as a gift rather than just something generic like a book or CD.

Thanks for your time and kind regards,

Sarah
#310150 by sreedman
Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am
cheechonaleash wrote:Sarah, if you purchase anything from the official Devin ebay page and specifically request, I believe Devin generally will oblige with an autograph and maybe even personalize it for you.

Awesome! Thank you for the tip. I definitely will and see how it goes :)
#310154 by JasperNMC
Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 am
That is indeed your best chance to get this done. I dont have anything signed laying around here. Dev is home for the next two weeks so if you order something now he'll probably sort you out.