Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#312412 by Hiddos
Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:10 am
Hi Jasper - A while ago on Devin's Bandstore page there were some new categories of old releases. Among those were Accelerated Evolution, Infinity and Terria. I don't think everything was listed on there, but when clicked it said "Coming soon.". Now the categories are gone.
I was really hoping to see new merch of previous releases (like AE or Infinity t-shirts).
Do you know anything about this? Is there any chance we will ever see new merch of old stuff?
#312439 by JasperNMC
Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 pm
Hiddos wrote:Hi Jasper - A while ago on Devin's Bandstore page there were some new categories of old releases. Among those were Accelerated Evolution, Infinity and Terria. I don't think everything was listed on there, but when clicked it said "Coming soon.". Now the categories are gone.
I was really hoping to see new merch of previous releases (like AE or Infinity t-shirts).
Do you know anything about this? Is there any chance we will ever see new merch of old stuff?

Devin made merch deals with various companies before singing with Omerch and some of those deals are still in affect. We're always looking to either buy out those deals or simply buy up all the stock so we can have a complete range up on the official store. Not sure what happened with the ones you mentioned but I will check and let you know as soon as I find out more.