Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#313970 by nagymarci
Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 am
Dear Jasper,
I'm looking for a definiteve webshop, where I can purchase Misc releases from devin.
Right now I'm looking for:
- Ki (special edition, only found the regular one)
- Epicloud (digipack. Already found it on hdr)
- By a Thread (seriously, I have no idea)
Is there a place you can recommend?
Thank you in advance!

NagyMarci
#313971 by Lettuce
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 am
I don't think there is a special edition of Ki. By A Thread is sold out nearly everywhere (I saw HMV.com had it for
#313973 by static2
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:21 am
the only Ki special thingy was the slipcase, was it not? same for Addicted, though that one also had the signed booklet thing too.
#313974 by nagymarci
Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 am
Thank you guys!
60 ponds is a bit pricy, I have to think about that one. I'm hoping for a re-release,
I think there'd be a market for it ;)
About Ki: The slipcase. Yeah, that's seem to have confused me. Is that only a part of a limited edition, or is it on the regular one too? (I know I sound picky, it's just that all these digipacks looks insanely cool, especially when next to each other!)
#313975 by JasperNMC
Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 am
No idea about Ki as that was before we started working with Devin. We have most of the recent stuff up on Omerch.com (UK store) and some old stuff can still be found on HDR's website but other than that you'll just have to google.
#313980 by nagymarci
Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:16 pm
Thank you!
I'll do that :)
Just one more thing:
Where should I buy stuff if I'd like Devin to get the most out of purchase (from where does he get the most percentage per item)?
#314112 by JasperNMC
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:49 pm
Best for the artist is to buy merch at live shows but in Dev's case you can also buy CD's from the online HevyDevy Records store which is ran by his wife Tracy http://www.hevydevyrecords.com/merch.php. For actual merch he would get the most from the official merch store on Omerch: https://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/devin ... p?cat=2014