Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#315431 by prof. wedgie
Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 am
Hey Jasper, just wondering if there's going to be any VIP packages available for these two shows?
#316260 by Odin82
Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:44 pm
Yeah this would be great to know. Some Irish radio DJ gave away some Meet n'Greets for the Dublin gig, but can't find any of these for sale :(

Any chance for a meet n'greet for some of us ? :)
#316300 by JasperNMC
Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:58 am
Sorry guys but no VIPs on these shows. We can only do them for full on tours or else the different items in the goodie bags will become riduclously expensive to make.
#316303 by Odin82
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am
Cheers man. It's a shame there's no meet and greet, even if there was no goodies etc, the goodies aren't important, just to say hello, sign a couple of things, photo opportunity etc. Was hoping for a meet and greet to get the Retinal Circus VIP band photo by the Kerrang photographer signed at the Dublin gig. Fingers crossed the band book rooms at the Gresham hotel... just a stones throw from the Academy! Would love to get the pic signed by the full band!

#316322 by JasperNMC
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:29 am
We've decided never to do just a meet n greet for VIP's as its hard to justify asking money for such a thing. With a goodie bag added it changes things as you get great value for your money and the meet n greet is 'just' there to complete the experience. May sound weird to some but it just feel right to do it without the goodies. You got a real nice plaque made there. Brings back memories. That was a good day!
#316333 by Odin82
Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm
Cheers for the compliment man. It was truly a fantastic day!, and it's a great reminder of it, with the signed awesome canvas print next to it on display!. The goody bags were awesome that day!. I saw Devin's post on FB this morning about the VIP tix for London, so I was playing around with the idea of purchasing 2 VIPs for the gig, flying to London, then flying to Dublin the following day for the Irish date. It works out ridiculously expensive but would be thoroughly worth it I'm sure. Decisions decisions :)

On that note,

The Academy in Dublin usually want the bands finished by 10pm on a Saturday night, so they can have their lame nightclub after... is this gig going to be finished by 10pm?. Last time DTP played it was a weekday.... I'm praying the 10pm limit isn't going to happen :/
#316486 by JasperNMC
Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:17 am
Not sure yet about the Dublin end time. Waiting for my tour manager to come up with the itinerary which is usually ready a few days prior to the show(s). And would be cool to see you again in London. Im definitely flying over for that one.
#316539 by Odin82
Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:43 pm
London is looking pretty dodgy at this stage as I have two court cases in Dublin that day :( (for work). But if I can get the chance to get this pic signed, I want your name on it too :D. Will be stalking the Academy on the 4th :D

Cheers once again for all your work man :).