DTP boxsets galore!
#303694 by debs
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 pm
decon seems like that my dad said it could be the red lighting doing that
#303695 by cygnus x-2112
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 pm
Matt08642 wrote:
Octillus wrote:
Matt08642 wrote:First thing I did was pop in the Addicted DVD to confirm problems, and yep, I can't navigate the DVD menu (I am just gonna rip the DVD and see if that works)

EDIT: Ripping DVD didn't help, I still can't even move the cursor with my arrow keys in VLC, Media Player Classic, or Windows Media Player.

Handbrake rip each title.

Yeah I ended up using Handbrake to convert Addicted. The other DVDs seem to all work fine.

Also, got this email from CMDistro:

Hello,

We are contacting you in regards to your CM Distro purchase for the Devin Townsend
#303714 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 am
My being clever and ordering from the States is looking less and less clever with all these problems! :roll:
#303717 by Lettuce
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:37 am
You won't have that problem because you're Region 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE DISKS ARE THE SAME! *falls over*
#303718 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 am
Lettuce wrote:You won't have that problem because you're Region 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE DISKS ARE THE SAME! *falls over*

I meant that the Addicted disk might be fucked... or is that something to do with the regions? I haven't really actually read any of this thread apart from that post right there about the US Addicted disks being crocked. :P
#303720 by Lettuce
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:43 am
HOKAY! VIVI WILL EXPLAIN ALL! IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED FROM HERE ON OUT THEN JUST....EAT THE DVD OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

All the boxsets are the same
All the boxsets are Region 0
All the boxsets were coded in the UK (Region 2/PAL)
The only issues people are having are in Region 1
No one in Region 2 is reporting a similar problem
Therefore the problem is a Regional issue
#303723 by Leechmaster
Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:50 am
Lettuce wrote:HOKAY! VIVI WILL EXPLAIN ALL! IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED FROM HERE ON OUT THEN JUST....EAT THE DVD OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

If I eat the DVD in Region 2 areas will it taste different to the way it'll taste in Region 1? I don't wanna miss out on anything here... :P
#303724 by mikkomallikas
Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 am
Lettuce wrote:HOKAY! VIVI WILL EXPLAIN ALL! IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED FROM HERE ON OUT THEN JUST....EAT THE DVD OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW.

I was looking for the "like"-button for this post, but then realised that this not facebook.
#303750 by redwolf_90
Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:09 pm
Hi <name>
Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Unfortunately we do not offer tracking for international shipments as stated in our FAQ section, sorry. Your order shipped on 6/12/2012 via USPS First Class International and is currently in transit to you. Based on your location delivery should occur in 1-3 weeks depending on customs. Canada Post should be handling delivery after passing the border.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we
#303752 by Matt08642
Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 pm
redwolf_90 wrote:Hi <name>
Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Unfortunately we do not offer tracking for international shipments as stated in our FAQ section, sorry. Your order shipped on 6/12/2012 via USPS First Class International and is currently in transit to you. Based on your location delivery should occur in 1-3 weeks depending on customs. Canada Post should be handling delivery after passing the border.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we
#303753 by SiliRat
Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 pm
Mine was shipped on the 8th, and I'm presuming that the delivery notice that Chucklehead Post left for me is it. Only time will tell.

Edit: Time has told. Twas indeed. Joy! Bliss! vinyl # 173.

Now to go have my heart broken by Addicted being all zoney.
#303769 by SiliRat
Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 pm
I'm going all tantric with it. I'm not so much as looking at the little booklet or reading the track lists until I have ripped all of the CDs and DVD onto my 'puter and the box is safely in teh vault.

When the ripping is done and I press Play,things are fixing to get gooey.