DTP boxsets galore!
#263308 by Leazti_
Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 am
Fira wrote:i actually ripped meatball from youtube when it was first posted...

would it be wrong to repost it?

dev?

:)

Why don't you try uploading the video to Mediafire or another file hosting site? You'd do everyone here a huge favor.
#264468 by Leechmaster
Thu May 05, 2011 4:31 pm
I posted in the GD but it needs to go here too.

COS IT'S FUCKING BACK, BABY.

[youtube]QYyGb51vffY[/youtube]
#264657 by the-fluke
Fri May 06, 2011 12:03 pm
ffian1 wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:
Lettuce wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:Never heard of it, any link to this fabled song?

First page, I wrote an explanation as to why Youtube took it down. Pretty narrow minded of them IMO.

I thought it might be somewhere else. :(

Other than the live version above, I've not seen it anywhere else. I know one guy who got an mp3 rip of it before and used it as his ringtone. I don't know if he still has it though

I do. It is awesome.
#264713 by ffian1
Fri May 06, 2011 3:23 pm
the-fluke wrote:
ffian1 wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:
Lettuce wrote:
ShortSonata wrote:Never heard of it, any link to this fabled song?

First page, I wrote an explanation as to why Youtube took it down. Pretty narrow minded of them IMO.

I thought it might be somewhere else. :(

Other than the live version above, I've not seen it anywhere else. I know one guy who got an mp3 rip of it before and used it as his ringtone. I don't know if he still has it though

I do. It is awesome.

And now, has have I! hehe..

off topic- when'd you get a twitter?! Also, are you up for the Eurovision party next weekend?
#264819 by the-fluke
Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 am
ffian1 wrote:Other than the live version above, I've not seen it anywhere else. I know one guy who got an mp3 rip of it before and used it as his ringtone. I don't know if he still has it though

the-fluke wrote:I do. It is awesome.

ffian1 wrote:And now, has have I! hehe..

off topic- when'd you get a twitter?! Also, are you up for the Eurovision party next weekend?

I have had twitter all of 3 weeks. and made all of FIVE posts. I will be honest because I think I can get away with it here, but I only joined so I could follow Dev's tweets and a few other artists/muses. No shame!