DTP boxsets galore!
#269908 by LicoriceLain
Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 am
ShortSonata wrote:*wipes sweat off brow* Thank God for that...

You don't have a brow. You are a moose. ;)
#269921 by the_s_rabbit
Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am
Really can't wait for more details on this box-set. I'm sure it will be great. I'm just so damn anxious for it!

Yeah, what happened to the Tuska show?
#269976 by mrbean667
Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:08 pm
Like Ziltuska did? Pfft.
#270098 by DevinJayLeibe
Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:48 am
Wow. Finding out that Neil Buchanan is in a metal band has escalated him to a whole new level for me.

GOD I remember the rumours that he was dead, that killed my inner child- never to be revived again (lol jk)
#270116 by Lettuce
Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:17 am
I remember when Barry Chuckle was rumoured dead...not that I minded cause the Chuckle Brothers freak me out. How did they become children entertainers?!!?!?!?

Ultimetalhead wrote:Do we have word on when this will be released? I'll be buying it the second pre-orders go up.

Not till at least next year ah-reckon. My guestimation is that the live DVD will be in the boxset. And might I suggest a spring-loaded boobytrap so when the owner opens it for the first time; their face is covered in glitter. Awesome.
#270169 by LicoriceLain
Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:56 pm
ppinkham wrote:
Lettuce wrote: And might I suggest a spring-loaded boobytrap so when the owner opens it for the first time; their face is covered in glitter. Awesome.

Only if it come from the penis of a mini-Ziltoid puppet. Boing! "Yeeeeees! Take that, knob-gobbler!"

I love Ziltoid's sweet poetry. ;)
#270410 by Bamonte
Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 am
DevinJayLeibe wrote:Wow. Finding out that Neil Buchanan is in a metal band has escalated him to a whole new level for me.

GOD I remember the rumours that he was dead, that killed my inner child- never to be revived again (lol jk)

He recently played in a pub around my end. It was... interesting. Very nice guy though, he spent a long time after the gig signing/drawing things for people :D
#270424 by Lettuce
Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:25 am
OH MY GOD HE'LL DRAW FOR ME? Shit son, I'd die of happiness.