DTP boxsets galore!
#284351 by bonekrap44
Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:55 am
Well the price didn't suprise me. Im suprised it's not higher actually. But $150 is still a big amount that i need to pull together.
#284368 by ctfod
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:19 pm
I was hoping they'd do a similar design to the Agalloch boxset, with a wooden box and the logo burnt in the front, like this:

Anyway, that's pretty much everything I was expecting. Sounds pretty cool, although since most of us already have the CDs, it would be good if there was maybe a smaller batch done with just the bonus materials/book etc., but that's not going to happen.
#284411 by Ultimetalhead
Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 am
I don't have the CDs yet, so this is exactly what I need.

Good thing I've got a bunch of money sitting around doing nothing. I'll be buying this the second it's available from a retailer that isn't in Finland.
#284458 by mrbean667
Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 pm
I always knew it would be a little pricey, but hey, I'll get it sooner or later.
It's worth it. :mrgreen:
#285120 by mikhail666
Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm
ramionparas wrote:very strange that there is no pre-order links showing up(expect the recordshopx one)..

Yea I know. Also I just read Devin tweeting about Final Cut pro and something about ziltoid on screen videos for shows that would be in the dvd? that means they arent ready? the dvds that is? :S

I thought we had a november release planned? Bloody hell. This box, The orphaned land dvd box and metallica's lulu box (Don't ask) hahaha. But still want 2 DTP boxes!!
#285123 by fragility
Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 pm
mikhail666 wrote:
ramionparas wrote:very strange that there is no pre-order links showing up(expect the recordshopx one)..

Yea I know. Also I just read Devin tweeting about Final Cut pro and something about ziltoid on screen videos for shows that would be in the dvd? that means they arent ready? the dvds that is? :S

I thought we had a november release planned? Bloody hell. This box, The orphaned land dvd box and metallica's lulu box (Don't ask) hahaha. But still want 2 DTP boxes!!

That could be the London show DVDs? I guess they'll be some bonus material for those too and I don't think he said specifically which DVDs
#285129 by sylkicks
Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:06 am
mikhail666 wrote:

No, he's recording/editing Ziltoid stuff for the Deconstruction show in London which will be on that DVD set for next year. At least I'm assuming it's a next year release, can't see him editing everything for four shows by years end. But he told us about the Ziltoid parts at the CO Springs show, showed us some hidden footage too :D
#285530 by Manwards
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 am
Sounds like a hell of a set! I'm not fussed about the lithograph and the vinyl, but the booklet, physical copies of the albums and the bonus discs, oh yes please. I'm looking forward to confirmation on what's on the bonus discs. I'm really hoping the Tuska 2011 set is included in its entirety, and perhaps another full set, too. His live set is so fantastic at the minute, it needs to be immortalised on film. The last live DVD of Devy was recorded back in, what, 2005?
#285540 by sylkicks
Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm
I want one of those limited edition 500 copies with the lithograph... But I'm guessing, and maybe this is even lowballing, that it'd be like 200 bucks. So much money but I WANT.
#285557 by bonekrap44
Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:07 pm
Only like 5000 are gonna be made, so gotta order fast. I know i will.
I can't miss this like i missed the Acoustic CD. That went way to fast.