DTP boxsets galore!
#280356 by anoxiauk
Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 am
ppinkham wrote:I'd just love to hear a lead vocal/choir/orchestra only version of Decon.

absolutely! this, unreleased tracks aside, would be my top call!
#280461 by psychotic
Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 am
Honestly, I can't imagine what this will be. I mean, 8 discs of new stuff....there's so many beautifully awesome things that can come from this. I can't imagine anything put forth being anything less than awesome.

As for what it will be? I'm thinking a lot of live stuff, some music videos, naked cheerleaders, and some interesting interviews from the visual side. For the audio stuff, more live stuff, interviews, maybe some demos and outtakes, and possibly some unreleased songs from each one. I'm not looking at anything overly fancy, but what I just brought up would be something that would make me shake with excitement.
#280584 by bonekrap44
Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm
psychotic wrote:Honestly, I can't imagine what this will be. I mean, 8 discs of new stuff....there's so many beautifully awesome things that can come from this. I can't imagine anything put forth being anything less than awesome.

As for what it will be? I'm thinking a lot of live stuff, some music videos, naked cheerleaders, and some interesting interviews from the visual side. For the audio stuff, more live stuff, interviews, maybe some demos and outtakes, and possibly some unreleased songs from each one. I'm not looking at anything overly fancy, but what I just brought up would be something that would make me shake with excitement.

Well im all for more naked cheerleaders, but it's not 8 disks of new stuff, 4 of them are Ki, Addicted, Decon, and Ghost.
#280592 by mrbean667
Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Yah so really it's only 4 discs of new stuff. And one of them could be Ghost 2.
Still, I reckon it's worth it just for the bonus songs and the Protools sessions.
#280642 by bonekrap44
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:59 pm
mrbean667 wrote:Yah so really it's only 4 discs of new stuff. And one of them could be Ghost 2.
Still, I reckon it's worth it just for the bonus songs and the Protools sessions.

Hell yeah brother! I'd kill for those :wink:
#280914 by Erik
Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:24 am
Faffy wrote:...Well of course this had to happen now:

This made me crack up. My colleagues are wondering why :D
#281156 by cheechonaleash
Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:08 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:so apparently there will bea 7'' in the set and the main song will be Dinasaurs!

Where'd you get this information?!

Edit: Formspring, I see... excellent! 7"s are sexy!
#281162 by mrbean667
Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 am
Here's something interesting:

I don't know if this has been asked yet but will the box set include DVDs from the 4 live performances?

"not from the 4 coming up, but will include some good dvd stuff from past dtp shows "
#281164 by Octillus
Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 am
mrbean667 wrote:Here's something interesting:

I don't know if this has been asked yet but will the box set include DVDs from the 4 live performances?

"not from the 4 coming up, but will include some good dvd stuff from past dtp shows "

He's said this before, but yes. Good to reiterate. It takes a damn long time to edit something of that magnitude, seeing as with just the shows themselves, that's over 4 hours of footage, not accounting for any encores, any extras, or just footage of people dressed up like monsters dancing.
#281240 by BenPuritanSlain
Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm
cheechonaleash wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:so apparently there will bea 7'' in the set and the main song will be Dinasaurs!

Where'd you get this information?!

Edit: Formspring, I see... excellent! 7"s are sexy!

7"s are sexy?? *giggles like an immature schoolboy*

anyhoo, Vinyls are cool and make lovely collectables, but Im hoping the tracks on said vinyl will also be on one of the CD's as I personally don't have a record player, and wouldn't want to risk scratching the thing!!