DTP boxsets galore!
#285695 by sylkicks
Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm
As much as I want order, I would rather order from Dev directly... come on Dev, put up the preorder! Also, men want the one from the uber limited 500 copies...
#285697 by JuZ
Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:36 pm
sylkicks wrote:As much as I want order, I would rather order from Dev directly... come on Dev, put up the preorder! Also, men want the one from the uber limited 500 copies...

I ordered from Amazon. One of the few times I haven't ordered from the man directly but I am soon to have zero time for anything like ordering box sets on the internet so I didn't want to wait.

Gonna be ordering some merch today to sweeten the deal.
#291801 by bonekrap44
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm
I just got my boxset today :D
It's awesome! The book has some really interesting stuff and great picutres. In the center there is the 4 album artworks blown up pretty good.
The demos are a little dissapointing cause i was expecting like really big differances, but generally they just sound like rough versions of the final song.
I still need to listen to my vinyal!
#291802 by ppinkham
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm
bonekrap44 wrote:I just got my boxset today :D
It's awesome! The book has some really interesting stuff and great picutres. In the center there is the 4 album artworks blown up pretty good.
The demos are a little dissapointing cause i was expecting like really big differances, but generally they just sound like rough versions of the final song.
I still need to listen to my vinyal!

Most of the box discussions are going on over here: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=10746&start=765