DTP boxsets galore!
#282085 by ffian1
Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 pm
BenPuritanSlain wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:also we are getting stems for Juular and Bend it Like Bender!

This, is awesome news!

I was really hoping for Supercrush, but it's all good.

I would trade my 7" for those files.
#282101 by Tall-Latte
Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 pm
my xmas break will be spent remixing tracks. i mean, not that they need to be ruined. but im sure i could drop the mighty masterbator in a clubset somewhere.
#282331 by juju77
Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm
Looking forward to this a little too much, and all this money I'm clinging on to is shouting hey buy the Peavey PXD Devin guitar, but I must resist I must buy this box set first...... :mrgreen:
#282475 by BenPuritanSlain
Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:26 pm
juju77 wrote:Looking forward to this a little too much, and all this money I'm clinging on to is shouting hey buy the Peavey PXD Devin guitar, but I must resist I must buy this box set first...... :mrgreen:

I think the boxset is going to be out a LONNNNNG time before the guitar unfortunately :(
#282494 by bonekrap44
Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:21 pm
BenPuritanSlain wrote:
juju77 wrote:Looking forward to this a little too much, and all this money I'm clinging on to is shouting hey buy the Peavey PXD Devin guitar, but I must resist I must buy this box set first...... :mrgreen:

I think the boxset is going to be out a LONNNNNG time before the guitar unfortunately :(

They finaly listed it on the website http://www.peavey.com/products/instrume ... ious.htmlv
But who knows when it will be released?
#284243 by mikkomallikas
Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 am
http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/townsend_devin/devin_townsend_project_box_set/#8cd

Dammit, just realised that this time it´s kinda difficult to give my money straight to Dev by ordering direct from HevyDevy. This bastard is so prizey that the nice people at the customs are going to want their share.

Well, let´s hope that european Amazon will have it on stock for a bit less than levykauppax.fi here in Finland.
#284267 by bonekrap44
Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 pm
mikkomallikas wrote:http://www.levykauppax.fi/artist/townsend_devin/devin_townsend_project_box_set/#8cd

Dammit, just realised that this time it´s kinda difficult to give my money straight to Dev by ordering direct from HevyDevy. This bastard is so prizey that the nice people at the customs are going to want their share.

Well, let´s hope that european Amazon will have it on stock for a bit less than levykauppax.fi here in Finland.

Im suprised you actually found it on a website for purchace. Dev has said nothing about releasing it or no has any reliable source said anything. I wouldn't trust this website. Plus it's all in Finnish.
#284304 by mikkomallikas
Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:30 pm
I think it´s trustworthy, Levykauppa Äx is the biggest indie store here in Finland. They also had the Calm and the Storm bundles with the exact same t-shirt that was availabe from InsideOut store listed a couple of months before the street date.

+the description is obviously copy/paste from a text that they got from the record company. Why would they bother to make shit up?
#284340 by Pockets1777red
Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 am
This website is definitely legit. I have used it a couple times. Now, on the pricing, if you look at the prices for even the Devin Townsend stuff, they are around the same price in Euros as on Amazon. For example, the vinyls and Decon-Ghost box are 22 and 25 euro but on Amazon they are $25 and $22 so the price of the box set is working to around my expectations. Cds that have been previously released are usually sold at $5 unless they are remastered so $20 for the DTP cds, $20 for both Dvds, $20 for the bonus discs, and $40 for the book. This is probably going to be one of the highest quality box sets I have ever bought and this will definitely be limited so he has less items to sell to get to a level of profitability so I think its about right for around $100. (Obviously will be sold from other places besides Record Shop X) Should be on Amazon in the next 2 weeks.
#284344 by Lettuce
Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:03 am
TerminX wrote:I would hope it isn't trustworthy. That translates to ~$150, and mother of christ that's expensive.

Still, demos and audio commentary would be cooler than shit.

The boxset IS going to be expensive.