DTP boxsets galore!
#288120 by vaijuju
Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:50 am
After gigs in London, it was great to meet fans all other the world! from Japan, Sweden, Finland etc.I'm not any talent for doing a devin Townsend's tee shirt forum, but i think it will be cool if the shirt have some signs of the Universality of Devin's fans! perhaps a map world? a sign of fraternity? :D
#288122 by the-fluke
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:18 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:lol amusing how many people are replicating their avatar pics. Dude with the beard on the right hand side in the first pic looks epic.

That'll be ffian1

I'm the annoying looking one on the far left hand side with the...ahem...wallet chain. That was one hell of a night though, hour long pub searching, huge-ass burritos and a lock in at the burrito place. Oh and meeting you guys was cool I suppose...
#288124 by Tyroshai
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm
the-fluke wrote:
Billy Rhomboid wrote:lol amusing how many people are replicating their avatar pics. Dude with the beard on the right hand side in the first pic looks epic.

That'll be ffian1

I'm the annoying looking one on the far left hand side with the...ahem...wallet chain. That was one hell of a night though, hour long pub searching, huge-ass burritos and a lock in at the burrito place. Oh and meeting you guys was cool I suppose...

Yeah, meeting you was alright too I guess. Meh. :wink:
#288131 by Leechmaster
Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:44 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:Ah, I didn't know you were you who were that night... Too many forum people slipped under the radar. Next year we need member t-shirts!

YES!

You coming back again next year? You're gonna use up all your presents for the next five years with these trips dude... :lol:
#288154 by Slingshotjr
Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:Ah, I didn't know you were you who were that night... Too many forum people slipped under the radar. Next year we need member t-shirts!

YES!

You coming back again next year? You're gonna use up all your presents for the next five years with these trips dude... :lol:

lol once im back home ive got a job lined up, and next year ill just fly in and out really quick and stay at a cheap ass hostile with u guys :P
#288271 by chillidemon
Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 pm
The pics shared by Faffy were taken by me except the ones with me in them (bald guy , gotie beard) taken by my mate , and of course it's cool to share them Faffy ;)