DTP boxsets galore!
#286562 by Lettuce
Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:56 pm
It depends where and when. ie Intrepid Fox is 18+ only, but they only ID in the evening. World's End is 18+ and they ID during the day as well. If you're thinking anywhere after the shows though, forget it. Even Wetherspoons doesn't allow under 18's in after a certain time and it's basically a family orientated chain-pub.
#286576 by Joelieo
Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm
Just gon' poke mah face in here for those who haven't seen me in the hangout yet :>

I shall be staying in clink78 in the 10 bed dorm and will be up for SO many beers EVERY night.

I like beer. :twisted:
#286636 by Slingshotjr
Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 am
Lettuce wrote:It depends where and when. ie Intrepid Fox is 18+ only, but they only ID in the evening. World's End is 18+ and they ID during the day as well. If you're thinking anywhere after the shows though, forget it. Even Wetherspoons doesn't allow under 18's in after a certain time and it's basically a family orientated chain-pub.

:(
#286696 by Octillus
Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:
Lettuce wrote:It depends where and when. ie Intrepid Fox is 18+ only, but they only ID in the evening. World's End is 18+ and they ID during the day as well. If you're thinking anywhere after the shows though, forget it. Even Wetherspoons doesn't allow under 18's in after a certain time and it's basically a family orientated chain-pub.

It's the nature of the beast, man. Sorry. A lot of us are a fair amount older, and do enjoy the adult beverages.
#286719 by Metzik
Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:32 am
I'd like to hang in some way or another. Up for some sightseeing as well since I haven't been in London for.......... 25 years! :dead: . Will be there for all four shows, staying at The Strand Hotel.
#286720 by Billy Rhomboid
Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:32 am
Octillus wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:

It's the nature of the beast, man. Sorry. A lot of us are a fair amount older, and do enjoy the adult beverages.

You'll probably still need ID, dude. You need to look 18+

The Intrepid is still going is it? Last time I was in that London it had turned into a plastic metal-tourist travesty of a place. The thousand year layers of Helloween and tankard posters had been chipped off and replaced with pictures of trendy American metal boybands.

What's that place round by Foyle's?
#286722 by GaiaTimesInfinity
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:01 am
Slingshotjr wrote:ooh i know, but ill still see u all at the shows :D

Consider yourself lucky to be at the show at all. A lot of good parents wouldn't let their kids out at that age, never mind a major gig. I know mine certainly wouldn't have. And all the way from Canada?! Is it even legal to get on a plane on your own that age :?
#286765 by Slingshotjr
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:58 am
GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:

Consider yourself lucky to be at the show at all. A lot of good parents wouldn't let their kids out at that age, never mind a major gig. I know mine certainly wouldn't have. And all the way from Canada?! Is it even legal to get on a plane on your own that age :?

my moms comin with lol
#286771 by GaiaTimesInfinity
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:
GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:

my moms comin with lol

Nice one, she's a fan? Or wearing extra large earmuffs? :)
#286772 by Leechmaster
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:
GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:

my moms comin with lol

Is she hot?
#286782 by Tyroshai
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm
Leechmaster wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:
GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:

my moms comin with lol

Is she hot?

If she is I'll fight you for her. :lol:
#286787 by ppinkham
Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:47 pm
Slingshotjr wrote:
GaiaTimesInfinity wrote:

my moms comin with lol

People in the states always send kids alone on planes. I think there are age restrictions, but one of my nephews was put on a plane by himself at the age of 10 to Thailand to meet up with his uncle. I couldn't imagine doing that.

BTW, your mom is awesome.