DTP boxsets galore!
#287211 by Slingshotjr
Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am
its official, london is being invaded by DT fans, i was just sitting in a resturant and saw a rather tall blonde guy wearing a ziltoid starbucks shirt... win :P
#287212 by vaijuju
Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 am
Slingshotjr wrote:its official, london is being invaded by DT fans, i was just sitting in a resturant and saw a rather tall blonde guy wearing a ziltoid starbucks shirt... win :P

cool! i'm travel tomorrow!!
#287213 by debs
Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 am
vaijuju wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:its official, london is being invaded by DT fans, i was just sitting in a resturant and saw a rather tall blonde guy wearing a ziltoid starbucks shirt... win :P

cool! i'm travel tomorrow!!

i'm off down friday morning and its cool there Devy fans down there already :D and wait to you see my Ziltoid top having worn it since i had it made.
#287258 by DevinJayLeibe
Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:08 pm
Just about to go to bed... And tomorrow it begins! Can't wait to see lots of forumies... Confused as to the specific plans but I'll be there up and early. CAN'T FFFFFFFING WAIT!!!! >:D
#287267 by Tall-Latte
Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:44 pm
Lettuce wrote: Meh, dunno.

'aah dunno.'

well thats reassuring. well, im gunna go to the gig on my own and if anyone else talks to me, that proves that being a boardie wasnt a waste of time cos that what you do on these kinda sites, make friends :wink:
#287544 by Jaymz
Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 am
All those going to the Ghost show, feel free to say hi to the guy with the long ponytail and a chin-beard standing awkwardly with a short balding guy (my dad). I'll probably hug you.
#287546 by Billy Rhomboid
Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:36 am
Jaymz wrote:All those going to the Ghost show, feel free to say hi to the guy with the long ponytail and a chin-beard standing awkwardly with a short balding guy (my dad). I'll probably hug you.

Somebody should hug your dad as well. Dads who take kids to gigs are unsung heroes.
#287577 by ppinkham
Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:24 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:
Jaymz wrote:All those going to the Ghost show, feel free to say hi to the guy with the long ponytail and a chin-beard standing awkwardly with a short balding guy (my dad). I'll probably hug you.

Somebody should hug your dad as well. Dads who take kids to gigs are unsung heroes.

Yes! That is pure awesome. :guitar:
#287594 by Jaymz
Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:

Wait, what? I'm taking him!
#287782 by tedblair
Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:01 am
Billy Rhomboid wrote:

I took my niece - am I deserving?
#287804 by DevinJayLeibe
Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 am
YOU GUYS WERE ALL AWESOME. EVEN THE ONES I DIDN'T GET TO MEET. THAT IS ALL. :D
#287836 by Manwards
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 pm
It was nice meeting several of you! Hope to see you all again at the Retinal Circus next year!