DTP boxsets galore!
#287962 by Faffy
Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am
I hope it's cool that I am sharing these... they are just too epic not to.
#287969 by vaijuju
Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:35 pm
cool, fuck i missed this! anyway perhaps in the future! :) :)
#287981 by Mr.J
Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm
vaijuju wrote:cool, fuck i missed this! anyway perhaps in the future! :) :)

I cam out the venue door just as the photo's were taken so you're not the only one. :lol:
Man, that line at the coat room was loooooong.
#287985 by Slingshotjr
Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:lol amusing how many people are replicating their avatar pics. Dude with the beard on the right hand side in the first pic looks epic.

Did you find the kid who was coming from the US with his mum? Sorry, I mean Mom. Was she hot?

lol im from Canada, but ya they found me, i just wasnt around for the pic :'( (i was backstage :D :D :D )
#287986 by Tyroshai
Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote: I mean Mom. Was she hot?

Mate, she was astoundingly hot.

(sorry Rick) :P
#288049 by vaijuju
Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 am
very cool, what's a big family !
#288059 by ctfod
Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 am
Slingshotjr wrote:
Billy Rhomboid wrote:lol amusing how many people are replicating their avatar pics. Dude with the beard on the right hand side in the first pic looks epic.

Did you find the kid who was coming from the US with his mum? Sorry, I mean Mom. Was she hot?

lol im from Canada, but ya they found me, i just wasnt around for the pic :'( (i was backstage :D :D :D )

Oh, so it was you I saw at the VIP at Decon.

While we're at it:

lol they're short
#288107 by Leechmaster
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am
ctfod wrote:
Slingshotjr wrote:

Oh, so it was you I saw at the VIP at Decon.

While we're at it:

lol they're short

Ah, I didn't know you were you who were that night... Too many forum people slipped under the radar. Next year we need member t-shirts!
#288111 by Slingshotjr
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 am
Leechmaster wrote:Ah, I didn't know you were you who were that night... Too many forum people slipped under the radar. Next year we need member t-shirts!

YES!
#288112 by Faffy
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 am
Leechmaster wrote:Ah, I didn't know you were you who were that night... Too many forum people slipped under the radar. Next year we need member t-shirts!

If I can find the time.... I'd love to make.. uh... at least design the shirts. :P

Oh yeah... with the magic of photoshop I have now included you (as you already know) in the (imo) nicest picture:
#288115 by Leechmaster
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am
Faffy wrote:

Oh yeah... with the magic of photoshop I have now included you (as you already know) in the (imo) nicest picture:

U magixzzzzzz.

I'm gonna sort me out a nice red Cretin shirt for next year some time in the future. :twisted:
#288116 by Faffy
Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 am
And me, DJ, ctfod and Violet can have shoopynuggeteer shirts :D Or photopoopers... I haven't decided yet. :P