DTP boxsets galore!
#285753 by Marijn
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:07 am
Can you already order it then? Devin did not announce it yet.
#285755 by Leechmaster
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:27 am
ppinkham wrote:I'm thinking that the special boxes are going to be sold through the CMDistro, Inside Out, and possibly the O Merch site, and not through places like Amazon. Amazon will probably carry the standard version only.

That's my hunch, based on how the special Decon/Ghost bundles and such were sold. In fact, one place will probably sell the white vinyl version only, another the black vinyl only, etc., and just like with the last albums we'll all be scrambling to figure out who is selling which version. lol

Oh lord, what fun that'll be! I'm gonna starting pinching pennies for this as soon as I'm back from LANDAN. I'd like to get my grubby little mits on one of the numbered 500 even if they are more expensive. I thought the whole standard thing would be over 100 quid so the fact that it isn't makes me want the fanciest version rather than just pocketing the money so it can burn a hole in my pocket. :lol:
#285761 by Ultimetalhead
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am
Pulled the trigger on the amazon version because I'd rather just have some guarantee that I'm getting it rather than sitting around worrying if I'll get a signed copy or not.

I'm fucking pumped now though. This is what I've been waiting for. December 8th can't come any quicker.
#285765 by static2
Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:06 am
Marijn wrote:Can you already order it then? Devin did not announce it yet.

doesn't matter. Amazon will honour any preorders made (unless the distributor prevents it).

this is what happened with the Smashing Pumpkins remasters — Amazon pulled the trigger too early, craploads of people preordered it, they pulled the listing until official announcement was made, then relisted the exact same product, and all the preorders remained just fine throughout the entire ordeal.
#285771 by Drowd
Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:35 pm
I hope Dev's is gonna annouce it on the website.
I totally got busted for the Unplugged CD which wasn't annouced...
I don't want that to happen with the Boxset !
#285773 by shredi knight
Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:19 pm
Ordered (from Amazon)!!!! :D

Luckily I had more than enough money in the bank. I was actually expecting it to be more (I was prepared to spend twice as much), so under $100 was a welcome surprise.
#285781 by Drowd
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:31 pm
So what's the deal with Amazon ?
It's announced on their website but not on Dev's ?
Seems kinda strange...
#285782 by Chimairacle
Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 pm
Would it be a pain to ask for a link to the amazon preorder? I'm at work at the moment and capped at home but I'm pretty interested. Please and thankyou!
#285786 by shredi knight
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:47 pm
Chimairacle wrote:Would it be a pain to ask for a link to the amazon preorder? I'm at work at the moment and capped at home but I'm pretty interested. Please and thankyou!

Amazon.com ($97.07)
http://www.amazon.com/Contain-Us-Deluxe ... 547&sr=8-1

and Amazon.co.uk (£82.08)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contain-Us-Devi ... 582&sr=8-1

And your welcome. :D
#285789 by Slatewoman
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 pm
aw shit. i'm so not going to be able to afford this.
#285796 by Chimairacle
Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:33 am
shredi knight wrote:
Chimairacle wrote:Would it be a pain to ask for a link to the amazon preorder? I'm at work at the moment and capped at home but I'm pretty interested. Please and thankyou!

Amazon.com ($97.07)
http://www.amazon.com/Contain-Us-Deluxe ... 547&sr=8-1

and Amazon.co.uk (£82.08)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contain-Us-Devi ... 582&sr=8-1

And your welcome. :D

Yay! Thanks, saves me waiting 9999 years for google to load results, haha.

It is indeed a pricey item, but I'm sure that'll be justified by the content. I wasn't expecting a huge bound book, more like a DVD box set styled thing with a nice slipcover to house it all or something. And I'm just itching to find out exactly what all the bonus content is.
#285818 by prof. wedgie
Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:13 am
if you pre order it from amazon do you get charged right away or when it ships?
#285824 by Drowd
Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:17 am
on amazon.ca it's something like 118$ and in the US it's not even a hundred ?!
I thought Devin was canadian !
Anyone knows how much the shipping if I'm buying it on amazon.com and shipping it to Canada ?