DTP boxsets galore!
#295645 by Tang
Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 am
Finally got the box-set! Dexter the chihuahua loves Devy.

#298279 by Liquid
Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm
The DTP really needs its own Christeen (+4 Demos). I want these extra songs so bad! But not bad enough to spend 90 dollars on them. :( I'm hoping eventually there will be a way. Or a way to get Dinosaurs without having to have a record player. Hmph.

Life would be so much easier if I could just convince myself that downloading was just as good as buying.
#299452 by Rossell
Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am
I was just thinking the exact same thing Liquid.

It would be nice to have the B-Sides as an alternative album without having to resort to YouTube. Or Torrent sites which I haven't visited in over 5 months and now all have pop-ups :(

Another album release for you there Dev :)
#300543 by Meh
Wed May 02, 2012 12:56 am
Dev doesn't even have a record player and I'm sure the CD bonus tracks will be re-released in some package down the road. Chin up!
#300691 by P1
Thu May 03, 2012 2:05 am
I think if the bonus tracks were to be released in some other format in the future, then the boxset would diminish in dollar and fan exclusivity value. For a while I didn't see the boxset on a bit torrent site I sometimes frequent and I was hoping that fans valued what they had in their possession. However I just noticed that someone has uploaded the lot in lossless format. :( And yes I do own the boxset.
#300733 by static2
Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 am
it'd be cool to see the vinyl tracks put up for lossless download somewhere. vinyl tends to stay appreciated (in terms of interest AND dollar value) even if you can get its content elsewhere, and obviously it's all hand-numbered and such, which will always explode estimated worth anyway. there wouldn't be much to worry about; with vinyl left to the niche market as it is now, a decent percentage of boxset owners probably only heard the tracks on youtube anyway! that's hardly the quality at which people deserve to hear Dev's work.