DTP boxsets galore!
#292526 by Erik
Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 am
It looks like the CMDistro ones have numbers on the first page of the book (like mine).

The InsideOut folks have the numbers written on the vinyl inside a small box?
#292575 by Jono
Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:45 pm
When Dev said the boxset was available for pre-order I asked the wife if it was cool for me to do so. Her answer was "NO." Which I understood cause we's poor.

I was super surprised to not only get it for xmas but it also had the signed artwork and was hand numbered (we are)

I love my wife!

anyway, 302, black, CM
#292616 by juju77
Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 pm
I'd love to add my number to this and say which colour I had but alas I'm still waiting for mine to turn up, But good to see there are no posts from anyone else who ordered through O.merch so hopefully I'm not the only person waiting.... :sad:
#292617 by juju77
Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:10 pm
ppinkham wrote:Those getting the CM Distro numbered editions that aren't numbered, I wonder what the story is there? Does that mean some lucky folks are getting numbered editions in their regular editions? And if they send you a replacement, that means someone else will not be able to get a numbered one. Unless they have an accurate inventory count and have separated the sets properly (which they obviously don't and haven't), then when they are all distributed the folks who should have received numbered editions will not be able to get a numbered replacement at all.

I've not received mine from O.Merch yet as they've not even received them from the manufacturer I fully hope that bad boys numbered.....
#292800 by Tom b.
Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:37 pm
499/500 | White | CMDistro (US)

I posted an official stop motion video of my copy, or copies, that can be found here:
http://vimeo.com/34047244

You can also view photography I shot of the package as well as both a shot of my design studio wall that was wrought with notes to help me keep track of what would become "Contain Us" and my original sketches and notes to Devin, his management, and the record label. For the latter two, scroll far to the right. They can all be found here:
http://manalivecreative.4ormat.com/contain-us

I hope you're all enjoying the collection and Happy New Year!