DTP boxsets galore!
#292951 by Lettuce
Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am
Tom b. wrote:499/500 | White | CMDistro (US)

I posted an official stop motion video of my copy, or copies, that can be found here:
http://vimeo.com/34047244

You can also view photography I shot of the package as well as both a shot of my design studio wall that was wrought with notes to help me keep track of what would become "Contain Us" and my original sketches and notes to Devin, his management, and the record label. For the latter two, scroll far to the right. They can all be found here:
http://manalivecreative.4ormat.com/contain-us

I hope you're all enjoying the collection and Happy New Year!

You did a tremendous job! Definitely worth the dinero, I couldn't get over how well made it was! :D

Just ripped the vinyl to FLAC for my Archos B) Naice, naice.
#292984 by armyman
Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 am
Finally arrived this morning. 410, cmdistro, white, Ottawa,Ontario,Canada. My Deluxe Hourglass Lamb of God boxset also came in today by UPS. Second Christmas for me today. The two boxsets should keep me busy into the new year. For those that don't know the correlation of these two bands. Dev engineered, co-produced and appeared on one or more songs on the second Lamb of God cd. Happy New Year everyone.
#293115 by sylkicks
Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm
Lettuce wrote:Erm...ok

[youtube]qfLf380oYC8[/youtube]

Ohmygeez I'm so turned on right now.... (see what I did there?)

StefanPetrucci wrote:Haha, not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks! :) Lucky you...and 499 other people D:

Um... what exactly did you have in mind?
#293164 by StefanPetrucci
Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:18 am
sylkicks wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Erm...ok

[youtube]qfLf380oYC8[/youtube]

Ohmygeez I'm so turned on right now.... (see what I did there?)

StefanPetrucci wrote:Haha, not exactly what I had in mind, but thanks! :) Lucky you...and 499 other people D:

Um... what exactly did you have in mind?

LOL Like sort of an unboxing thing, like you get on the youtubes. :P