DTP boxsets galore!
#292336 by devichima
Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:08 am
Lolliklauer wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Awesome, we got 46 so far! Mine's all wrapped up so I got no idea what I got :P

Number 1 and violet vinyl, of course! :)

could you post some pictures
#292388 by Lettuce
Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:14 am
devichima wrote:
Lolliklauer wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Awesome, we got 46 so far! Mine's all wrapped up so I got no idea what I got :P

Number 1 and violet vinyl, of course! :)

could you post some pictures

He's having a giraffe, my name is Violet and I'm a gift of God, so the natural assumption is that I would have a purple one :P
It's cool, I'll scribble out whatever number's there, put #001 and attack it with a can of plastikote.

But yeaaaaah, I'm jiving down to my sister's for the weekend so keep posting your numbers and I'll update the list on my return! I expect a fair bunch of you will be getting large square presents.... 8) If not, then you were too impatient or Sinterklaas doesn't love you.

Also, I successfully ripped a 40-odd year old vinyl last night with a basic home entertainment system and no prior knowledge whatsoever. If you wish to rip the tracks to whatever audio format you wish (for peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeersonal use, mind) and you're not quiet sure how to, then like gizz a shout or something. Don't worry, I'm nice.
#292479 by cheechonaleash
Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:54 am
cygnus x-2112 wrote:
FIRE ANTS wrote:246/500...WHITE...CM DISTRO London, Ontario, Canada

When did you get yours? I live near there (Vaughan Ontatio) and i'm still waiting on mine :(

I'm in Simcoe, Ontario (semi-between London and Vaughan) and I got my on Monday or Tuesday from CM Distro. Yours is coming, rest assured!
#292480 by ppinkham
Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:55 am
Those getting the CM Distro numbered editions that aren't numbered, I wonder what the story is there? Does that mean some lucky folks are getting numbered editions in their regular editions? And if they send you a replacement, that means someone else will not be able to get a numbered one. Unless they have an accurate inventory count and have separated the sets properly (which they obviously don't and haven't), then when they are all distributed the folks who should have received numbered editions will not be able to get a numbered replacement at all.