DTP boxsets galore!
#291806 by No OnE
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:03 pm
388/500, on white vinyl, ordered from CMdistro (north america)!

My record player can't maintain 45rpm however, it'll get up to a range between I'd guess 38-42rpm and just bobble around :lol: I've got a buddy with a good record player however, I'll just record it from there onto my zoom h1 in 96khz/24bit audio and listen to that :D
#291978 by Lettuce
Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 am
Well this thread's actually become a success! :D I will update the list every so often, if I do it every time someone adds theirs, then I'd get no work done D: Thanks guys!
#292120 by maiden4lyfe93
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm
I have the CMDistro edition...where is the numbering? Like people have said, It's not on the vinyl, but I don't see any hand numbering on the first page of the book either. It says on the first page "This edition limited to 5,000 copies worldwide, including a hand-numbered series of 500."

Is it actually hand-numbered? Am I looking in the wrong place? A picture of where someone elses would be much appreciated.

Also, I got my book wrapped in plastic, I would assume if it was hand-numbered, it wouldn't have been so.
#292124 by Octillus
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:52 pm
maiden4lyfe93 wrote:I have the CMDistro edition...where is the numbering? Like people have said, It's not on the vinyl, but I don't see any hand numbering on the first page of the book either. It says on the first page "This edition limited to 5,000 copies worldwide, including a hand-numbered series of 500."

Is it actually hand-numbered? Am I looking in the wrong place? A picture of where someone elses would be much appreciated.

Also, I got my book wrapped in plastic, I would assume if it was hand-numbered, it wouldn't have been so.

Check the first page of the book!
#292126 by maiden4lyfe93
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:55 pm
Octillus wrote:
maiden4lyfe93 wrote:I have the CMDistro edition...where is the numbering? Like people have said, It's not on the vinyl, but I don't see any hand numbering on the first page of the book either. It says on the first page "This edition limited to 5,000 copies worldwide, including a hand-numbered series of 500."

Check the first page of the book!

I have and I don't see anything. There is some stuff in the copyright, but I doubt that's it...

"@&P 2011 Hevy Devy Records. Issued under license from HevyDevy Records to Inside Out Music. IOMLTDCD 352. All right reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws."

Unless I'm 352, I see nothing else, nothing written by hand on the page at all.