DTP boxsets galore!
#292476 by debs
Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:05 am
Matt08642 wrote:I took it upon myself to remix Devin samples with some shitty Korn song they released the stems from. I only did the first minute or whatever, but I made myself lol and that's what's important http://www.mediafire.com/?pv8dlwayy57dam7

I like korn and Devy and get up was a ok song
#292591 by Tall-Latte
Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am
With thanks to Mr Townsend, who supplied us with the basic root files of Juular with his 'Contains Us' boxset, i present to you my remake of Juular - one of the tracks off of his 'Deconstruction' album. i made this over xmas day, so i mostly blame the excess in consumption of foods and the chemicals in the gravy and the overdose of meat for the results of this. its a bit different.. no guitars other than bass, ive brought the orchestra and choir into the limelight.. and made it sound like some kinda haunted cabaret steampunky contraption... merry christmas!!! and enjoy... nothing ever bothers me now...

http://soundcloud.com/james-black/james-black-presents-juular

i hope you guys like this..

im currently in heaven listening to all the 'stuff for your ears' disc of all the extras.. its like being wrapped in a big warm towel...
#292788 by Lettuce
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:49 pm
A high quality download would be raaaaaaaad, it's my fave mix so far. And that's not being biased.
#292791 by Tyroshai
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Impressive stuff! Very interesting to hear what other's have done with 'em.
Add me to the nagging list: Can haz download plz? :D
#292892 by Tall-Latte
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:06 pm
hello all!!!

sorry, i lost this link and it took violet to tell me where theyd moved it to... so apologies for the delay in getting back you

anyway... ive made the downloads enabled on the soundcloud... so help yourself!! :) im really thrilled you like the remix.. its good to see xmas was productive for a change¬

James!
#292896 by Tall-Latte
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 pm
OOHH.. hey guys n gals.. so after adjusting the parameters on my juular remix... helpyourself.. heres the 2nd of the batch. ive been advised by Violet that its Europop.. which fits with the whole feel of the original song anyway.. but let me know what you think... please dont be too harsh!

http://soundcloud.com/james-black/james-black-presents-bend-it

"Part Two of the Devin Townsend Remix Project... or DTRP..which is coincidently the same sound i make when i drink too much fizzy drink...anyway. again, with stems/remix files suppied by Mr Townsend from his 'Contains Us' boxset.. i present to you this remake.. keeping with the tracks original upbeat and frankly bouncy singalong asthetics, i present this little pop/dance number to you :) it had required to editing to restructure as im not sure if it was originally in 4/4, but i seemed to have to alter alot to get it in... thank goodness santa brought me a handy audio crowbar! let me know what you think....its...different..."

-James!
#292901 by Tyroshai
Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 pm
Loved it, though that kinda stuff usually isn't my thing. Ur doin it right!
:D