DTP boxsets galore!
#295965 by Vyre
Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:09 pm
Does anyone have tabs for/can play this? I'm gonna try and see if I can figure out the chords when I get around to re-tuning, but it doesn't sound too complex.

And it feels like it would be just balls deep fun to rock out to it!
#296060 by berserkur
Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:39 am
Eyesore wrote:
berserkur wrote:Is there any chance that the bonus songs in the box set will be released as a separate CD? I'm not getting the boxset as I have the tetralogy...

I had Ki, Ghost, Deconstruction and Addicted! already, as I'm sure many others who bought the box set did as well. So releasing those tracks as a separate CD would be highly annoying and offensive to those of us who bought the box set specifically for those exclusive items.

Well , ok, I get it...
#296824 by Matt08642
Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:02 am
Vyre wrote:Does anyone have tabs for/can play this? I'm gonna try and see if I can figure out the chords when I get around to re-tuning, but it doesn't sound too complex.

I covered it here: http://youtu.be/EkSCYZvmCLQ

I will tab out the basic ideas if you want, it's pretty simple and fun to play (that is, if I'm doing it right, lol)
#297370 by Eyesore
Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am
Matt08642 wrote:
Vyre wrote:Does anyone have tabs for/can play this? I'm gonna try and see if I can figure out the chords when I get around to re-tuning, but it doesn't sound too complex.

I covered it here: http://youtu.be/EkSCYZvmCLQ

I will tab out the basic ideas if you want, it's pretty simple and fun to play (that is, if I'm doing it right, lol)

Help me out here.

Technically unimpressive? Can't hear me very well? YES TO ALL, DEAL WITH IT.

Why are you admonishing others when you're admitting to putting something of poor quality online for people to view? I see this all the time on YouTube and it baffles me. Sure, you have every right to put it out there, but why not upload something of good quality?

For the record, this is a serious question that I am curious about. Not trying to pick a fight or anything, so please don't get defensive. =)
#297387 by Matt08642
Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:13 am
Eyesore wrote:Why are you admonishing others when you're admitting to putting something of poor quality online for people to view? I see this all the time on YouTube and it baffles me. Sure, you have every right to put it out there, but why not upload something of good quality?

For the record, this is a serious question that I am curious about. Not trying to pick a fight or anything, so please don't get defensive. =)

I only realized after recording how quiet my audio was, and I don't get many views anyway, so I didn't feel like re-recording. The thing about it being technically unimpressive was just because a lot of people seem to think easy songs aren't worth covering.

BASICALLY I was just joking around.
#297402 by Eyesore
Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Matt08642 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:Why are you admonishing others when you're admitting to putting something of poor quality online for people to view? I see this all the time on YouTube and it baffles me. Sure, you have every right to put it out there, but why not upload something of good quality?

I only realized after recording how quiet my audio was, and I don't get many views anyway, so I didn't feel like re-recording. The thing about it being technically unimpressive was just because a lot of people seem to think easy songs aren't worth covering.

BASICALLY I was just joking around.

Word.
#297696 by dballs442
Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm
where can i find a high quality version of this song!? i listen to it on youtube but would like a higher quality version. was this included in the box set?
#297700 by Eyesore
Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm
dballs442 wrote:where can i find a high quality version of this song!? i listen to it on youtube but would like a higher quality version. was this included in the box set?

Yup.
#297718 by Hiddos
Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 am
Get the boxset, it's worth everything. Really, it's super awesome.
#297763 by Drowd
Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Hiddos wrote:Get the boxset, it's worth everything. Really, it's super awesome.

Totally ! I had all 4 DTPs and gave 'em all away to people that had a personnality that fit the record.
Hell ! I even gave my Addicted! that was signed by the Dev, Beav, Ryan and Dave ! Whatever, I got another one so I don't care !
And YES the boxset is worth all your pennies !
#297766 by Eyesore
Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm
Drowd wrote:
Hiddos wrote:Get the boxset, it's worth everything. Really, it's super awesome.

Totally ! I had all 4 DTPs and gave 'em all away to people that had a personnality that fit the record.
Hell ! I even gave my Addicted! that was signed by the Dev, Beav, Ryan and Dave ! Whatever, I got another one so I don't care !
And YES the boxset is worth all your pennies !

Even if you already own the four main albums, the rest is worth the $80. You've got two DVDs and two CDs full of music, all of which would average $60 if sold separately. But then you've got the box and book, which is high quality stuff, easily worth $20. So basically, the main four albums are a free bonus. =)
#298958 by LicoriceLain
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:18 am
I wonder if he will do a Johnny Cash or Elvis version for CoC. :P