DTP boxsets galore!
#303299 by DravenXX6
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:36 am
NamasteLikeBender wrote:Any more codes unlocked yet?

Not that I know of. But I'm sure once the DVD is fully released, someone will (hopefully) post the codes online or something!
#303421 by twonk
Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:22 pm
thats a bit weird,I worked it out as addicted-62.34 and deconstruction-38.58.Maybe they moved one of the eggs from addicted to deconstruction just before pressing.The other two disc times are spot on though.
#303422 by Tyroshai
Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm
twonk wrote:thats a bit weird,I worked it out as addicted-62.34 and deconstruction-38.58.Maybe they moved one of the eggs from addicted to deconstruction just before pressing.The other two disc times are spot on though.

Nothing constructive to say other than I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD's and unlock these beast. Hopefully catch some familiar faces along the way. :)

Twonk- Great username. You can stay. :wink:
#303516 by PeteyPies
Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:12 pm
Yay, I'm on one of the Easter Eggs! Me and my mate Andy are the last 2 people to be interviewed on the Addicted! disc. I'm the one with the ridiculous Movember facial hair, my mate is the one who mentions how fit Anneke is.
#303529 by KQRulz3000
Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 am
PeteyPies wrote:Yay, I'm on one of the Easter Eggs! Me and my mate Andy are the last 2 people to be interviewed on the Addicted! disc. I'm the one with the ridiculous Movember facial hair, my mate is the one who mentions how fit Anneke is.

Haha yes! That is some phenomenal facial hair! And we all know that Anneke is fit <3

I had a lil' fun and ripped the entire DVD's to my laptop so I've got bits a pieces from the first few DVD's. Might not be all of it but I'll list some stuff and times and whatnot. Also my ripper had a fit halfway through Addicted so I'm missing timings for it

Ki
Devin Townsend first album interview - 02:49
Rehearsals part 1 - 10:25
Setting up the stage - 06:07
Guitar clinic part 1 - 33:42

Addicted
Ziltoid Audience Cam - ??:??
Ziltoid Devin Cam - 01:41
Ziltoid Que Cam - 01:15
Guitar clinic part 2 - ??:??
Rehearsals part 2 - ??:??
Ryan getting his DTP tattoo - ??:??

Deconstruction
Ziltoid Que Cam - 01:38
Ziltoid Burger Cam - 04:08
Rehearsals part 3 - 07:20
Venue camera (whilst everyone enters) - 06:53
Ziltoid Aftershow Cam - 11:07

That's all I've got currently, no idea how to actually find them, but there's a hefty amount of hidden stuff...