DTP boxsets galore!
#303543 by Helge-Uwe
Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 am
mikkomallikas wrote:No patience to try and find the easter eggs the traditional way, especially
#303560 by Troop
Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 am
I couldn't work it out so I cheated and put the disc in my computer and had a look around on it :patrol:

I'm with Pete at the end of the interviews, saying how fit Anneke is. I'd had a few...but I stand by it.
#303584 by Raynata
Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm
Menu's are far too slow, so Im jumping on the ripping of Addicted wagon to see if I can find mehself in the hidden areas :D

Ok So I found the back of my head in the queue haha. Better than nothing :D
#303614 by VonBurk
Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:02 am
I've been struggling to find out how to access the Easter egg through the menus. I cheated. This probably works on most DVD players but I was watching through my ps3.

Press triangle
Select 'goto' (the bent arrow icon)
Shift the time cursor on the bottom of the screen to title.

On Ki and addicted, the hidden stuff is in the titles in the 30's

On deconstruction the hidden stuff is in the 20's or 40's

I was playing late last night and didn't write my findings down. They're not hard to find in this method. There is s lot of stuff though, crowd cams, interviews, RVP's tattoo, practice sessions, guitar clinics, devin's first album, queue cam, Ziltoid burger cam, Ziltoid screen videos from deconstruction, timelapse stage setup's, etc.

In terms of 5.1 Dev mentions in his commentary that he just didn't have enough time to edit the 5.1 together though he boasts that The Retinal Circus DVD will be in 5.1 surround. In my opinion it'd be nice on blu-ray with 5.1 linear PCM (or DTS master audio or it's DTS core for those whose systems don't support uncompressed multichannel). Watching these dvds I'm glad to see and hear that whilst the picture quality suffers from compression artefacts from time to time the audio is a gorgeous linear PCM stereo track.
#303617 by Hiddos
Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:The Retinal Circus is going to be on Blu-Ray, or so I have been told.

Yeah, they didn't have the budget to get BaT on blu-ray, but Retinal Cicus will be.
#303622 by Helge-Uwe
Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:06 am
VonBurk wrote:In terms of 5.1 Dev mentions in his commentary that he just didn't have enough time to edit the 5.1 together though he boasts that The Retinal Circus DVD will be in 5.1 surround. In my opinion it'd be nice on blu-ray with 5.1 linear PCM (or DTS master audio or it's DTS core for those whose systems don't support uncompressed multichannel). Watching these dvds I'm glad to see and hear that whilst the picture quality suffers from compression artefacts from time to time the audio is a gorgeous linear PCM stereo track.

:arrow: !!!!!
full ack :D
#303623 by debs
Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:11 am
VonBurk wrote:I've been struggling to find out how to access the Easter egg through the menus. I cheated. This probably works on most DVD players but I was watching through my ps3.

Press triangle
Select 'goto' (the bent arrow icon)
Shift the time cursor on the bottom of the screen to title.

On Ki and addicted, the hidden stuff is in the titles in the 30's

On deconstruction the hidden stuff is in the 20's or 40's

I was playing late last night and didn't write my findings down. They're not hard to find in this method. There is s lot of stuff though, crowd cams, interviews, RVP's tattoo, practice sessions, guitar clinics, devin's first album, queue cam, Ziltoid burger cam, Ziltoid screen videos from deconstruction, timelapse stage setup's, etc.

In terms of 5.1 Dev mentions in his commentary that he just didn't have enough time to edit the 5.1 together though he boasts that The Retinal Circus DVD will be in 5.1 surround. In my opinion it'd be nice on blu-ray with 5.1 linear PCM (or DTS master audio or it's DTS core for those whose systems don't support uncompressed multichannel). Watching these dvds I'm glad to see and hear that whilst the picture quality suffers from compression artefacts from time to time the audio is a gorgeous linear PCM stereo track.

intresting stuff I unlocked the Newcastle clinic at last, you can see me at the front XD
#303625 by ctfod
Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 am
VonBurk wrote:On deconstruction the hidden stuff is in the 20's or 40's

Do you mean like, minutes in the show? I haven't actually watched it yet, despite having it for two weeks, but is there a little prompt button or something that pops up during the set?
#303646 by debs
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 am
Anphobia wrote:Actually, just found one!

Ziltoid Que Cam Easter Egg is on the Deconstruction main menu. Hover over scene selection and press RIGHT DOWN DOWN LEFT. Enjoy! :-)

I'm on it haha!

haha that's you XD my bf unlocked that by accident i'm in the que if you paise at the might point. I was fastfowarded past