DTP boxsets galore!
#304081 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:54 pm
Octillus wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:I did. Shit.

Hopefully there will be no problems when I receive it.

Weren't you saying you're not getting it forever? Just send CM the receipt, have your buddy send it to you, and you'll probably get it all at the same time.

Yeah, that may work. Thanks.
#304247 by izumix
Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 pm
I have problems with mine (purchased CM Distro) same ways.

Japanese Amazon and most of shops sells North American version By A Thread, and I have posted information in Japanese about problems with the Addicted DVD and what to do on twitter, BBS of gathering Japanese Dev's fan.
Wonder how many people purchased the DVD and read my post, but few people gave me a response about that.

I wish many people can solve the problems.
#304411 by whoppe31
Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm
I was considering waiting until they remanufactured the box set and fixed the DVDs before purchasing. I sent an email to Century Media asking when this was going to happen, and they replied with this:

At this time there are no current plans to remanufacture the box set with the corrected DVD. If you purchase the box set though within N. America you may email byathread@centurymedia.com with your name, address, and a scanned image of your box set and/or receipt to receive the corrected disc for the second DVD.

So it looks like I'm going to bite the bullet, buy the set and apply for the replacement DVD immediately. I have read some things about people having other (smaller) problems with the other DVDs. I hope I won't be experiencing this, since as far as I know they are only replacing the "Addicted" DVD.