DTP boxsets galore!
#304375 by Octillus
Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 pm
All I know was that I was mauled by a giant hamburger bun. Oh, not the project, but rather a giant one made out of spongey dough. And then sobriety kicked in.
#305138 by Lettuce
Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:54 am
Thanks sweetie! Luckily there were some very talented volunteers helping out, our very own Tyroshai was there beavering away right up until the truck arrived to get it :D
#305139 by Tyroshai
Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:55 am
Lettuce wrote:Thanks sweetie! Luckily there were some very talented volunteers helping out, our very own Tyroshai was there beavering away right up until the truck arrived to get it :D


*takes a bow*
8)
#305199 by izumix
Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am
Tyroshai wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Thanks sweetie! Luckily there were some very talented volunteers helping out, our very own Tyroshai was there beavering away right up until the truck arrived to get it :D


*takes a bow*
8)


Give all the team giant cheeseburger members an applause!
#305331 by LicoriceLain
Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm
I love how you guys were flying on the unpainted cheeseburger. :D

It looks amazing. :)
#305440 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:44 am
Dammit, I wanna watch Addicted now, but I have to wait for the replacement disc. :P

I can only comment on Ki (I want to wait after I watch Addicted before moving on to the other shows), but it was a masterfully played show, making me wish I had been there all the more. Love how Dev was trying to set up the second Coast take.
#305446 by Octillus
Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:Dammit, I wanna watch Addicted now, but I have to wait for the replacement disc. :P

I can only comment on Ki (I want to wait after I watch Addicted before moving on to the other shows), but it was a masterfully played show, making me wish I had been there all the more. Love how Dev was trying to set up the second Coast take.


You can watch Addicted using a computer/VLC Player
#305753 by LicoriceLain
Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 pm
joelmacg wrote:Did anybody else notice Dev checking out Anneke's ass during 'Bender'? ..cant say i blame him.


I wasn't going to say this, but Dev sure was looking at the choir a lot during Decon, all throughout the set... I guess it brought the lucky animal in him.








:wink:
#307387 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:25 pm
After watching all 4 (stopped being lazy and finished with Ghost), I am not only happy with what I saw and heard, but insanely jealous of the people who could afford to go. :P
#310558 by Luna Moon
Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 pm
So I'd totally be lying if I said I don't usually cry when I watch music DVDs - 'cos I do. And I do because, if I buy a music DVD, it's because its content really moves me - and when I feel something strongly, no matter what it is, the tears roll.

I finished the Ki DVD last night - and I have to say that was the first time I ever cried watching a music DVD because an artist cried because he was so moved, and not just because of the music.

That being said, Whoa! I'm new to a lot of Devin's music (playing catch-up really quickly, like I've said before on here), and that was the first time I heard Ki in its entirety (and with a little extra stuff, too). I'd heard a few of the songs on the acoustic record, which I opted to buy before Ki, but that was it. Gah, I've been missing out on so much - so much that I probably wouldn't have "gotten" before now, anyway, so no matter... I'm mature enough for it now (!).

But everything about this DVD is so perfect! I'm amazed at how clean of a production was achieved; the music is fantastic, and I'm really excited to finish getting to know the music of Devin's I'm listening to now so I can move on to Ki and other records!

Thank you endlessly for that moment, Devin and everyone else involved, and even though I wasn't there, I am fortunate to have witnessed such a beautiful moment in music!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest