DTP boxsets galore!
#309073 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 am
Doubt it, as Dev only released By a Thread as a limited item, like Contain Us. Whatever copy you can get (if you haven't already), grab it, and wait for the replacement Addicted DVD. The other discs work just fine.
#310585 by Luna Moon
Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 am
How does the manufacturing error on the Addicted DVD manifest itself? I just watched the (kick-ass) live show in its entirety, but can't seem to look at extras or anything else on the disc. Is that the issue? If so, can I still follow these simple instructions?

Much love!

:help:
#310592 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:03 pm
Luna Moon wrote:How does the manufacturing error on the Addicted DVD manifest itself? I just watched the (kick-ass) live show in its entirety, but can't seem to look at extras or anything else on the disc. Is that the issue? If so, can I still follow these simple instructions?

Much love!

The error I had was the disc wouldn't work as soon as the menu screen came on; most people had the same complaint. That said, if you're not able to access every function on the disc, consider it faulty and make the arrangement for a replacement. Hope this helps. :)
#310631 by JasperNMC
Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
Luna Moon wrote:How does the manufacturing error on the Addicted DVD manifest itself? I just watched the (kick-ass) live show in its entirety, but can't seem to look at extras or anything else on the disc. Is that the issue? If so, can I still follow these simple instructions?

Much love!

The error I had was the disc wouldn't work as soon as the menu screen came on; most people had the same complaint. That said, if you're not able to access every function on the disc, consider it faulty and make the arrangement for a replacement. Hope this helps. :)

Only US product that was sold in the first few weeks had the faulty 'Addicted' disc. All non-US product has always been fine. If you see a green FSK age logo on your package you have the non-US and thus correct version.