DTP boxsets galore!
#305264 by redwolf_90
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 am
pandemic wrote:is anyone still waiting for their replacement ?

yup (canada) no replacement yet... considering how long it took to get my first set i wouldnt be surprized if it wasnt another week and a half or so... ahh well im having fun trying to find easter eggs on the other discs.
#305405 by Drowd
Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:30 am
Got my replacement. Didn't try it yet but what bums me is that I didn't get that spiffy poster you were talking about...
Only a crappy piece of paper saying : Hey check out these bands on Century Media !!! I think I'm going to write to CMdistro for that poster.
#305526 by ppinkham
Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:27 pm
CM does this kind of stuff a lot. They'll send out little extras and bonus items if the have some lying around. When the Decon/Ghost package was sent out some folks received signed and numbered Addicted slipcases in their stuff. No rhyme or reason to it.
#305826 by Drowd
Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm
ppinkham wrote:CM does this kind of stuff a lot. They'll send out little extras and bonus items if the have some lying around. When the Decon/Ghost package was sent out some folks received signed and numbered Addicted slipcases in their stuff. No rhyme or reason to it.

What a bunch of dicks...
And yeah, I got mine from CMdistro.
Funny thing though. I just bought 5 Devy records (Punky, Christeen EP, Official Bootleg, Ass-sordid II, Devlab) in order to complete my collecion. When I opened the package, I saw the traditionnal : ''Thanks (insert your name here) :)'' by Tracy but I was suprised to see that my Christeen EP had been unwrapped and inside the booklet someone had written : Thanks for all the support (insert your name here) wow ! :) - Devin -

That blew my mind right off the batt. Seriously, I didn't even ask for that but Devin was kind enough to just acknowledge my existence and my support towards his music... Really touching, shows you how the man is a man and not just a fucking rockstar who's been around for 20 years and more and now deserves some respect from the fans because you know, I'm just a fucking dick and whatnot. So yeah...

Screw CMdistro ! Hurray for Hevydevy !

Peace to you
#305895 by BayBayMan
Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm
Drowd wrote:What a bunch of dicks...
And yeah, I got mine from CMdistro.
Funny thing though. I just bought 5 Devy records (Punky, Christeen EP, Official Bootleg, Ass-sordid II, Devlab) in order to complete my collecion. When I opened the package, I saw the traditionnal : ''Thanks (insert your name here) :)'' by Tracy but I was suprised to see that my Christeen EP had been unwrapped and inside the booklet someone had written : Thanks for all the support (insert your name here) wow ! :) - Devin -

That blew my mind right off the batt. Seriously, I didn't even ask for that but Devin was kind enough to just acknowledge my existence and my support towards his music... Really touching, shows you how the man is a man and not just a fucking rockstar who's been around for 20 years and more and now deserves some respect from the fans because you know, I'm just a fucking dick and whatnot. So yeah...

Screw CMdistro ! Hurray for Hevydevy !

Peace to you

Where can I buy his stuff so that he gets most of the money? I would love to buy every single one of his albums.