DTP boxsets galore!
#306519 by pandemic
Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am
so i sent in a copy of the receipt in because i changed addresses and i originally ordered by a thread to another house. so they sent me a addicted dvd to my new house and sent one to my old house. so i got two dvd's. and the one that was sent to my old house had a poster but the one that was sent to my new house didn't have a poster. which sucked cause i cant decide what side of the poster i wanna put on my wall. the end.
#307229 by Leechmaster
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 pm
Even though CMDistro were refusing to post the box-set to anywhere that wasn't North America they still sent me the Addicted replacement disc. If anyone doesn't get theirs and want one gimme a buzz and I can probably send mine on cos I won't have the region problems...
#307236 by cheechonaleash
Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:03 pm
pandemic wrote:
cheechonaleash wrote:Any fellow Canucks out there NOT received their replacement DVD yet?

hey man im in toronto so you should of got yours by now

I figured I should have received mine by now. I moved in the middle of when they were shipping out, but I told them to ship to my new address... something mighta got messed up along the way. Guess I'll send 'em an email. Thanks!