DTP boxsets galore!
#305377 by dragonauta
Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 pm
I'm guessing they're all sold out? Cause I can't find them anywhere. Anyone know when they'll be available again?
#305386 by Lettuce
Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 pm
What country are you in? They're still available in Europe and the UK. Also check eBay!
#305391 by A-Daamage
Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 am
It's the same for me (in America). It would be a damn shame if there were only a limited number made, because I'd bet there are tons of people who were unable to get their hands on a copy, like me. :(

There wasn't any mention of it on the official site, so I caught up on this late, catching a note about it on FB buried amongst the tons of random crap on the home wall. I've been wanting a real Devy concert DVD for years. I really hope more will be manufactured.
#305412 by Pockets1777red
Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:41 pm
A-Daamage wrote:It's the same for me (in America). It would be a damn shame if there were only a limited number made, because I'd bet there are tons of people who were unable to get their hands on a copy, like me. :(

There wasn't any mention of it on the official site, so I caught up on this late, catching a note about it on FB buried amongst the tons of random crap on the home wall. I've been wanting a real Devy concert DVD for years. I really hope more will be manufactured.

No plans to manufacture any more, at least that is what Century Media Records said. (North American Label)
This is the only US store I know of where you can buy it still for a decent price.
http://www.lasercd.com/Products/Townsend--Devin---By-A-Thread-(4DVD5CD)-USA-CUSTOMERS-ONLY__0595-2.aspx
#305421 by A-Daamage
Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 am
DUDE. I placed an order. Hoping that place is legit, and if it is and I receive the set, THANK YOU.
#305444 by Lettuce
Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 am
I might mention the top of the box-

Image

Meaning a re-issue is very unlikely, so buy as soon as you can!
#313399 by djhollowman
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:34 pm
Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there anywhere you can still get this, even a used copy? I've been looking everywhere I can think of....
Cheers!
#313422 by 6stringpsyche
Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 am
djhollowman wrote:Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there anywhere you can still get this, even a used copy? I've been looking everywhere I can think of....
Cheers!


I saw a used one for $129.00 on Amazon today. Soooo bummed I didn't jump on this one when it came out - the "limited edition" didn't quite jump out at me like it does now. I hope to the Universe and to all the archetypal realms (and even God for that matter) that it is re-released at some point in the future but I'm sure not holding my breath... :sad:
#313423 by djhollowman
Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 am
Thanks, yeah I saw that too. Bit pricey considering I'm in UK though. When it came out I even had it in my basket on Amazon but I waited a couple of days and then it was out of stock......ya snooze ya lose eh?? D'oh!
#313459 by Pockets1777red
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm
6stringpsyche wrote:
djhollowman wrote:Sorry to bump an old thread, but is there anywhere you can still get this, even a used copy? I've been looking everywhere I can think of....
Cheers!


I saw a used one for $129.00 on Amazon today. Soooo bummed I didn't jump on this one when it came out - the "limited edition" didn't quite jump out at me like it does now. I hope to the Universe and to all the archetypal realms (and even God for that matter) that it is re-released at some point in the future but I'm sure not holding my breath... :sad:


Century Media has already stated that there are no plans to make any more copies of "By A Thread."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest