DTP boxsets galore!
#310483 by JonesyAZ
Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:56 am
Greetings fellow Dev-fanatics! I was curious if anyone on this board would be selling an extra copy of the "By A Thread" box set? I purchased one here in Phoenix on release day and after about a week returned it to the record shop to exchange it for another box that the chain claimed they had in their Las Vegas NV location. After months of no luck, the chain stated that the box was returned to the record company and would not be receiving a replacement.

I completely understand if I am shooting in the dark on this one, but figured I would put it out there :).

Much blessings to you all.

JonesyAZ
#310548 by JonesyAZ
Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am
Well, after reading posts about the defective Addicted disc, and personally having an incomplete Deconstruction disc, I thought i'd give it a shot to exchange my set for the other that the store claimed they had. But, no avail :(
#310559 by JonesyAZ
Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:49 pm
I did get a replacement disc in the mail for Addicted, but they would not replace the Deconstruction disc at the time. I totally wish I hadn't jumped the gun and returned the set...but I had no idea that it was going to be a recalled item?!? Ah well...