DTP boxsets galore!
#312345 by 304james
Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm
So I was one of the lucky ones to pick up Contain Us from DT but was not able to get
one of the limited 500 with the vinyl with the 2 following pieces on it:

1. "Dinosaurs"
2. "A Ziltoidian Rapture"

I mean, I could DL it from somewhere random but not getting the best verison possible & looked
though ITunes( did not see'em) & only found that there are postings on Youtube, any help of where
I could obtain (I will pay) for the 2 songs?
#315732 by 304james
Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:49 pm
goncalobcunha wrote:
304james wrote:+ the 2 extra songs on Epicloud vinyl release.

I believe Epicloud vinyl has one bonus track, whereas the digital release has 2 other ones. :wink:

Thank you very much for the heads up on that... still looking. A Cdr would be swell to obtain for personal hearing of course.
#315733 by Lettuce
Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:58 pm
If you pick up the vinyl, it's fairly easy to rip the songs in a very good quality, using a record player, line-in and Audacity (It's free and you can save to most popular formats including FLAC) But failing that- if you search the internet hard enough, you'll find them. They'll just be vinyl rips as well, it's not available digitally otherwise.
#315734 by goncalobcunha
Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm
304james wrote:
goncalobcunha wrote:

I believe Epicloud vinyl has one bonus track, whereas the digital release has 2 other ones. :wink:

Thank you very much for the heads up on that... still looking. A Cdr would be swell to obtain for personal hearing of course.

PM.
#315735 by Garrie
Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 am
goncalobcunha wrote:
304james wrote:
goncalobcunha wrote:

PM.

PM me too =).