The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#307275 by ppinkham
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:20 pm
Edkaye wrote:
ppinkham wrote:
Edkaye wrote:Branded compasses and teddy bears. Is it me or is stuff just junk?

They want to encourage pre-orders so they have to do something extra, but they don't want to make it too expensive so people are discouraged. So yeah, of course it's junk.

True enough. I tend to pre-order a lot of those CD/shirt bundles you get on CMDistro and indiemerchstore - those always seem like a good deal to me. This seems like the branded swag that my company hands out at golf tournaments and trade shows.

I'd much prefer a shirt. Simple, and I'll use it.
#307298 by sylkicks
Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 am
ppinkham wrote:
Edkaye wrote:
ppinkham wrote:
Edkaye wrote:Branded compasses and teddy bears. Is it me or is stuff just junk?

They want to encourage pre-orders so they have to do something extra, but they don't want to make it too expensive so people are discouraged. So yeah, of course it's junk.

True enough. I tend to pre-order a lot of those CD/shirt bundles you get on CMDistro and indiemerchstore - those always seem like a good deal to me. This seems like the branded swag that my company hands out at golf tournaments and trade shows.

I'd much prefer a shirt. Simple, and I'll use it.

That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I'd wear a shirt, the bear would just collect dust. I understand, some people are into the stuffed animal or the compass, but I'm not really. It is weird though, this is the first DTP album I haven't preordered; I'm actually going to buy it from a store (provided they have it).
#307307 by Lettuce
Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 am
Fact of the matter is that the offer is there, if you don't want it then either don't pre-order, flog it on eBay or give it to a loved one. Job done!
#307464 by Drowd
Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 pm
I'm really an idiot but I don't care. Just pre-ordered the 2CD and Devybear but I'll also get the CD at the concert in September and I pre-ordered the vinyls... I mean, the guy deserves my fucking money but I think I might have slipped in the category of ''hardcore-fan'' without noticing it. But whatever, I'll give a CD to my girlfriend and the bear to my best friend soon-to-be son. Everyone is gonna be happy ! I made too much money so why not purchase (indirectly) joy for loved ones ?!
#307556 by Fretburn
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 am
I don't have any use for the bear but my wife has a small collection of odd teddys so she'll enjoy the bear. If not, I'm sure my 3-year-old nephews will.

Just gonna be a loooooong couple weeks. Even with the possibility of a leak over the next couple days there's still all of the second disc to look forward to.
#307574 by swervedriver
Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:06 am
simbelmyne wrote:is Epicloud officially available as mp3 or FLAC?

It most likely will be after the official release date. iTunes Store, Amazon, all that jazz, they'll all probably have it available then.
#307916 by StefanPetrucci
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:08 am
Hey folks. I don't post often here but I really need your help on this... the thing is, I live in Serbia and due to sone weird laws we don't have paypal support here. I'd REALLY like to buy an Epicloud CD,and the insideout shop/bandstores shop/pretty much any online preorder shop works only with paypal. Does anyone here know of a webshop where I can preorder Epi and pay simply with a credit card? :(
#307917 by swervedriver
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:13 am
StefanPetrucci wrote:Hey folks. I don't post often here but I really need your help on this... the thing is, I live in Serbia and due to sone weird laws we don't have paypal support here. I'd REALLY like to buy an Epicloud CD,and the insideout shop/bandstores shop/pretty much any online preorder shop works only with paypal. Does anyone here know of a webshop where I can preorder Epi and pay simply with a credit card? :(

Bandstores should also offer you the option of paying by creditcard. If you go to the checkout it should give you the option to either click the PayPal button or the 'Checkout' button, which will then ask you for your personal details and at the bottom allow you to select creditcard as the payment method. Hope this helps!
#307918 by StefanPetrucci
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:22 am
swervedriver wrote:
StefanPetrucci wrote:Hey folks. I don't post often here but I really need your help on this... the thing is, I live in Serbia and due to sone weird laws we don't have paypal support here. I'd REALLY like to buy an Epicloud CD,and the insideout shop/bandstores shop/pretty much any online preorder shop works only with paypal. Does anyone here know of a webshop where I can preorder Epi and pay simply with a credit card? :(

Bandstores should also offer you the option of paying by creditcard. If you go to the checkout it should give you the option to either click the PayPal button or the 'Checkout' button, which will then ask you for your personal details and at the bottom allow you to select creditcard as the payment method. Hope this helps!

Just tried that,and for some reason Serbia ain't on the list of countries in the 'select country' drop down menu. Other neighboring countries like Bosnia or Croatia are there but not Serbia... any other ideas? Sorry to be bothering... :/
#307921 by swervedriver
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:41 am
StefanPetrucci wrote:
swervedriver wrote:

Just tried that,and for some reason Serbia ain't on the list of countries in the 'select country' drop down menu. Other neighboring countries like Bosnia or Croatia are there but not Serbia... any other ideas? Sorry to be bothering... :/

Hmm no, not a clue. You could try sending them an email directly, asking if it's even possible for them to take orders from Serbia.