The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309661 by Nadzilla
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:02 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Finally got mine today (shop delay + trip to post office depot) and it looks most lovely. I'll be playing them to the neighbours (you know the drill) tonight.

One question, though - did anybody actually get that compass keyring? I ordered mine on the day of pre-order release yet not in my parcel?

I did, dude, sorry to hear you didn't get yours! :(
#309688 by debs
Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:37 am
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:Finally got mine today (shop delay + trip to post office depot) and it looks most lovely. I'll be playing them to the neighbours (you know the drill) tonight.

One question, though - did anybody actually get that compass keyring? I ordered mine on the day of pre-order release yet not in my parcel?

it might be a the post office still but you hould contact either the post office or the offcial web site about not getting the key ring
#309800 by static2
Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:00 am
got my Epicloud+er digipak + t-shirt + True North keyring (it doesn't work!) from Omerch today, and it doesn't have the gaps issue on Epiclouder. phew!
#309809 by debs
Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:29 pm
From FB :It's been brought to our attention that a very small number of the 'EPICLOUD' Digi Pack's shipped from Bandstore's didn't have the free True North compass in the package. If you are one of those people then please email customerservices@bandstores.co.uk quoting your order number and one of these will be sent out to you free of charge.:
#309824 by quakegod667
Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 pm
So I'm pretty sure that I somehow screwed up on The Omega Order and ordered my album + shirt with a profile I think I made during checkout. After I checked out, I made a profile on the same email without realizing that I already made one or something, and because TOO won't let me switch emails on my account, I'm stuck with the second non-order account as the only one I can log into. I asked a question about the shirt delay and the lack of a compass in customer support a week ago and still haven't gotten an answer, and I'll bet any money that it's because of the account not being the one that ordered it.

Wat do
#309852 by vaijuju
Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 am
ramionparas wrote:FINALLY!!!the cd arrived..and surprise surprise, no keyring..

I saw that , can you take a photo ?
#309877 by vaijuju
Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 pm
ramionparas wrote:
vaijuju wrote:
ramionparas wrote:FINALLY!!!the cd arrived..and surprise surprise, no keyring..

I saw that , can you take a photo ?

what photo?

sorry I believed

It's been brought to our attention that a very small number of the 'EPICLOUD' Digi Pack's shipped from Bandstore's didn't have the free True North compass in the package. If you are one of those people then please email customerservices@bandstores.co.uk quoting your order number and one of these will be sent out to you free of charge
#309879 by swervedriver
Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:42 pm
Happened to me as well, no keyring. But I emailed them about it today and got a quick response they'd send one to me. I'd be more upset if they forgot to package the album instead. :P
#310036 by Lemurfist
Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:46 pm
The Omega forgot my keyring too. So I wrote to them to point this out. Apparently, my mentioning that this was exceptionally disappointing as I'd been a customer of theirs for ten years really pissed them off. Four compasses were packed into a box large enough to hold five or six copies of Contain Us with the contents of the office paper shredder and a lovely little passive-aggressive post-it. So point out that they made a mistake and get an all but guaranteed tripping hazard? YAY FOR HIGH SCHOOL MENTALITY!
Oh and just so the powers that be know... I did contact Andreas Katsambas about this. He spoke to the staff, got me a formal apology, and offered me a t-shirt. So he made it as right as possible with a TARDIS.
#310039 by TerminX
Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm
Lemurfist wrote:The Omega forgot my keyring too. So I wrote to them to point this out. Apparently, my mentioning that this was exceptionally disappointing as I'd been a customer of theirs for ten years really pissed them off. Four compasses were packed into a box large enough to hold five or six copies of Contain Us with the contents of the office paper shredder and a lovely little passive-aggressive post-it. So point out that they made a mistake and get an all but guaranteed tripping hazard? YAY FOR HIGH SCHOOL MENTALITY!
Oh and just so the powers that be know... I did contact Andreas Katsambas about this. He spoke to the staff, got me a formal apology, and offered me a t-shirt. So he made it as right as possible with a TARDIS.

Wait

Was I supposed to get a keyring from Omega? For the 2CD digipack? Might have to email them myself if so >_>