The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#308952 by Blazingmonga
Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:26 am
The anticipation is incredibleriffic!

Going to have a fresh brew in my Ziltoid mug and put my feet up when this arrives. Cant wait! Well, I can wait. And I will, because I have to. Yer.
#309113 by smlak
Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 am
Just got this e-mail today:

Hi there,

Unfortunately we have recently been advised that there will be a delay in us despatching your Epicloud order to you. This is due to a delay from the record company sending the products to us.

The moment the stock arrives into our warehouse we will begin despatching your order as quickly as possible. We will then send you an email to let you know that your order has been sent.

Our sincere apologies for this delay,

Customer Service
The Official Devin Townsend Online Store
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/devintownsend/

Bummers.
#309115 by ramionparas
Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 am
smlak wrote:Just got this e-mail today:

Hi there,

Unfortunately we have recently been advised that there will be a delay in us despatching your Epicloud order to you. This is due to a delay from the record company sending the products to us.

The moment the stock arrives into our warehouse we will begin despatching your order as quickly as possible. We will then send you an email to let you know that your order has been sent.

Customer Service

Bummers.

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#309117 by Blazingmonga
Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 am
smlak wrote:Just got this e-mail today:

Hi there,

Customer Service

Bummers.

Me too. Ass! Oh well, I will just have to wait, like I always do. My coffee will get cold though!
#309123 by Blazingmonga
Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am
debs wrote:got that to from them after I got my tracking number as i never got one, although my status says in Packing :shock:

As in, they have got the sellotape and jiffy bag out, ready to use...just missing the album. Hmm.
#309124 by debs
Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:18 am
Blazingmonga wrote:
debs wrote:got that to from them after I got my tracking number as i never got one, although my status says in Packing :shock:

As in, they have got the sellotape and jiffy bag out, ready to use...just missing the album. Hmm.

I think so not sure lol