The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#307924 by StefanPetrucci
Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 am
swervedriver wrote:
StefanPetrucci wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
StefanPetrucci wrote:Hey folks. I don't post often here but I really need your help on this... the thing is, I live in Serbia and due to sone weird laws we don't have paypal support here. I'd REALLY like to buy an Epicloud CD,and the insideout shop/bandstores shop/pretty much any online preorder shop works only with paypal. Does anyone here know of a webshop where I can preorder Epi and pay simply with a credit card? :(

Bandstores should also offer you the option of paying by creditcard. If you go to the checkout it should give you the option to either click the PayPal button or the 'Checkout' button, which will then ask you for your personal details and at the bottom allow you to select creditcard as the payment method. Hope this helps!

Just tried that,and for some reason Serbia ain't on the list of countries in the 'select country' drop down menu. Other neighboring countries like Bosnia or Croatia are there but not Serbia... any other ideas? Sorry to be bothering... :/

Hmm no, not a clue. You could try sending them an email directly, asking if it's even possible for them to take orders from Serbia.
You know, now that you've mentioned it, I actually recall sending them an email a few months back,when By a Thread was up for preorder,they told me that they don't ship to Serbia but I forgot why. Anyway,thanks, I'll figure something out. :)
#308133 by Octillus
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Jamie_W wrote:So, maybe a dumb question, but is the Digi-pack version listed on the HevyDevy merch site the 2 disc version?

Not dumb, I had to ask myself before I ordered it. Yes, it is.
#308155 by stubear280
Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm
I thought it was stupid at first, but when I went to pre-order, it hit me... I WANT THAT FUCKING BEAR!! I say that fully knowing the shitstorm that will unleashed upon me by my friends.
#308465 by No OnE
Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm
i got an email yesterday from omerch that my "order has been processed"...i ordered the sun t-shirt and the epicloud LP vinyl...but for some reason, the email they sent me only showed the t-shirt in my order, and now that i look, both of the emails they've sent me (the one yesterday and the order confirmation back in august) have my name wrong on the shipping & billing addresses (my last name is "46" on the billing address...wut?). i've been trying to get the omerch site to load so i can call them to make sure i get both the shirt & vinyl as well as make sure my order will go through properly with the name wrong on the addresses, but their site won't load for me. has anyone else had issues with this?
#308883 by BloodRed87
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:37 pm
I pre-ordered my 2 disc ltd edition last month from CM Distro, it shipped last week and I'm still waiting for it. Used to receive pre-orders from them a couple days prior to release day, c'mon CM, you're slacking. :furious:
#308937 by AppleQueso
Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:27 pm
BloodRed87 wrote:I pre-ordered my 2 disc ltd edition last month from CM Distro, it shipped last week and I'm still waiting for it. Used to receive pre-orders from them a couple days prior to release day, c'mon CM, you're slacking. :furious:

Had the exact same problem when I ordered Deconstruction/Ghost. Ended up just buying them locally and selling the other one online when I got it in.

It's not the first time I've had CM take ages to ship out. I don't preorder from them anymore.