The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#305862 by barackobaka
Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 am
Hold On and Angel sound abosultely AMAZING. Grace sounds cool, but a little too Stand-ish...
Lucky Animals is a fun poppy Dev song, but nothing more.

Will reserve judgement on this until I actually listen, the ending of the album sounds like it will be crushingly beautiful though. However theres a possibility Ill be listening to it on youtube for the next 10 months due to my current circumstances...
#305867 by Ultimetalhead
Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:25 am
Everything sounds amazing so far. Nearly every bit on the sampler made me extremely horny with anticipation. Liberation, Where We Belong, Grace, More! (especially that one, holy fuck that song is going to slay), Hold On, and Angel were especially jizz-worthy.

Lucky Animals sounds a lot like Monument in places. It's got that same "bouncy" vibe.
#305871 by Octillus
Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 am
barackobaka wrote:Hold On and Angel sound abosultely AMAZING. Grace sounds cool, but a little too Stand-ish...
Lucky Animals is a fun poppy Dev song, but nothing more.

Will reserve judgement on this until I actually listen, the ending of the album sounds like it will be crushingly beautiful though. However theres a possibility Ill be listening to it on youtube for the next 10 months due to my current circumstances...

Grace actually sounds like Om. Especially the NEVER FEAR LOVE stuff.
#305875 by LicoriceLain
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 pm
I hope he posts the specifics for the music video soon as while I am not exactly in love with Lucky Animals, I totally want to do a jig to it. :D
#305876 by LicoriceLain
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:00 pm
NamasteLikeBender wrote:I don't care for Unity all that much, but love all the others. At any rate, I saw a link for "Save Our Now," only to discover it was a troll link. Sad day.

OH NOES! D: Well, to be fair, I don't really care for "Bad Devil" so it is all good. :D
#305877 by mikejs
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:I hope he posts the specifics for the music video soon as while I am not exactly in love with Lucky Animals, I totally want to do a jig to it. :D

Well, here you go:
[youtube]foQEYqbcP44[/youtube]
:D
#305880 by LicoriceLain
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm
mikejs wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:I hope he posts the specifics for the music video soon as while I am not exactly in love with Lucky Animals, I totally want to do a jig to it. :D

Well, here you go:

He rambled a bit :P jk So who besides me want to join in?
#305883 by shredi knight
Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm
mikejs wrote:

Well, here you go:

Anyone else immediately think of the the dance at the end of Napoleon Dynamite when they saw Devin's moves? :lol:
#305887 by TerminX
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:20 pm
My first thought was to make a custom of the song in Rock Band, then play it as if it's a valid thing that non-nerds do

Then he said "It has to be your own content" :c

I'm trying to avoid the obvious "hey look my cat is doing something that cats don't usually do" answer, but I kinda like the thought of a kitten biting a Ziltoid album/puppet during the vid

I dunno, these seem like dumb ideas. I do want to do something, though.