The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#308110 by C_Lydian
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:06 am
Damn, it's almost as good as the actual album. My favorite songs at this point would be Happy Birthday and Heatwave.

Also, don't forget there are two iTunes only bonus tracks "Cry Forever" and "Take My Ego," plus the vinyl bonus track "Epicloud."
#308116 by Octillus
Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 am
Telescopes Are Gay wrote:Image

I'd use this as the Epiclouder cover art.

I probably would too. We just have a tradition of suggesting new art for things that don't have anything official.

Like I said, I suck at photoshop (well, not really in terms of touch ups, but creating shit, sure) and I was just hoping to see if anyone came up with anything else.
#308118 by bonekrap44
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:25 am
C_Lydian wrote:Damn, it's almost as good as the actual album. My favorite songs at this point would be Happy Birthday and Heatwave.

Also, don't forget there are two iTunes only bonus tracks "Cry Forever" and "Take My Ego," plus the vinyl bonus track "Epicloud."

MOREE?!?! :D :D :D
#308121 by Octillus
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:41 am
bonekrap44 wrote:
C_Lydian wrote:Damn, it's almost as good as the actual album. My favorite songs at this point would be Happy Birthday and Heatwave.

GIVE US A LITTLE DEVVY AND WE WANT MORE
#308122 by bonekrap44
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 am
Octillus wrote:
bonekrap44 wrote:

GIVE US A LITTLE DEVVY AND WE WANT MORE

CHRISTMAS IS A-COMING AND I WANT CAUSALITIES OF COOL! (Or Z2 :D )
#308124 by Porkuelinn
Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 am
Epicloud is a fantsastic album, love it. But I felt it was missing something...I found that something on the Bonus Disc. Quite a few of the songs on the extra disc gave me that nostalgic feeling a lot of Dev's earlier work always gives me. The HevyDevy still gots it, YO!
#308125 by Octillus
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:04 pm
Porkuelinn wrote:Epicloud is a fantsastic album, love it. But I felt it was missing something...I found that something on the Bonus Disc. Quite a few of the songs on the extra disc gave me that nostalic feeling a lot of Dev's earlier work always gives me. The HevyDevy still gots it, YO!

Yep. Lots of Ass-Sordid vibes/Ki in places/early SYL in other places.

I fucking love this album. Epicloud is also very very cool
#308127 by ShortSonata
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:15 pm
bonekrap44 wrote:I swear i'm a sucker for the love/sad songs like Divine and Believe. I just listened to Believe 6 times in a row.
Just the, "Time kills a memory...makes you wanna scream..." :(

Jeez, I know. Believe is quite intense, in its quiet sort of way. I'm finding a lot more of the Ki, Deconstruction and Ghost references we were promised from the Epicloud sessions, here. It's an extremely solid album in its own right to me, flowing really wonderfully (I just got rid of the gaps).
It scratches a different kind of itch to Epicloud.
#308128 by bonekrap44
Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm
ShortSonata wrote:
bonekrap44 wrote:I swear i'm a sucker for the love/sad songs like Divine and Believe. I just listened to Believe 6 times in a row.
Just the, "Time kills a memory...makes you wanna scream..." :(

Jeez, I know. Believe is quite intense, in its quiet sort of way. I'm finding a lot more of the Ki, Deconstruction and Ghost references we were promised from the Epicloud sessions, here. It's an extremely solid album in its own right to me, flowing really wonderfully (I just got rid of the gaps).
It scratches a different kind of itch to Epicloud.

I was thinking of using audacity to rid of the gaps, what did you do?