The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309449 by seventieslord
Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm
quakegod667 wrote:EDIT: I just did an impulse buy of the iTunes bonus tracks, Cry Forever and Take My Ego. Cry Forever kicks ass, but I completely lost it at Take My Ego. Manly tears were shed. These tracks were the best $2 on music ever spent, so even if you hate Apple with a passion like I do, don't hold back. You won't regret it.

how did you do this? I see them as "album only". I would love to spend $2 on these tracks, but not full album price when I have the CD.

I know that once 5 years ago I fooled itunes into allowing me to just buy the bonus tracks but I can't remember how.
#309467 by Archangel
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 am
I received mine from Bandstores yesterday, and there are no gaps on either CD. It may be down to whatever you play it on.

Best tracks on Epiclouder so far - Heatwave and Woah No! There's lots of bands out there that can't write songs like this, let alone demos! :D
#309660 by quakegod667
Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 am
It sounds like with Little Pig, Devin's finally realized his dream of creating country music. I never thought I'd see the day that I hear a country song I actually enjoy, let alone tolerate. Only Devin could do genres that I normally despise and make them sound wonderful, like with that dubstep section of Traestorz.