The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#308442 by Voradin
Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:47 am
As far as I can tell there are * * *3* * * vinyl versions of Epicloud, correct?

1. The standard black vinyl version
2. The exclusive color vinyl sold by OMerch (rumored to be a "mustard yellow" color?)
3. The exclusive color vinyl sold by CMDistro (blue vinyl) with bonus track "Epicloud", which as of this posting is not yet available...

Is that it?

I'm debating on whether to order the CMDistro version or not. I already ordered the black version, not knowing that CMDistro was coming out with one that would have a bonus track. :roll: Ordinarily it would be a no-brainer but I'm stretched to the limit financially as it is...
#308483 by static2
Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm
i also thought the bonus track was exclusive to all vinyl copies.

if it turns out only the CM version has it, looks like Omerch will be getting a returned record...
#308652 by Voradin
Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm
The OMerch description does not mention a bonus track at all, and the description mentions "13 tracks", but it is the same description as the CD so it may have just been a copy/paste...

Both versions sold through HevyDevy/bandstores.co.uk provide the track listing and do not mention the track "Epicloud":

Tracklisting LP1:
SIDE A
1. Effervescent!
2. True North
3. Lucky Animals
4. Liberation
SIDE B
5. Where We Belong
6. Save Our Now
7. Kingdom

Tracklisting LP1 (sic):
SIDE A
8. Divine
9. Grace
10. More!
11. Lessons
SIDE B
12. Hold On
13. Angel

Only CMDistro mentions a bonus track on their blue vinyl version (no indication that they are selling any version other than the blue vinyl exclusive to them). The CMDistro is also not yet available even to pre-order (and neither are the Terria and Ocean Machine vinyls that they have listed, but that is another topic).

Perhaps someone in the know can clarify for us...?